Chapter 119

The reason why Ji Shiqian didn't release it now was because he was afraid that he couldn't help but solve Ye Mingchu now.

The coldness on his face covered with a layer of mockery, and the next second he turned and left with the person.

It's magnificent.

Lu Yixuan's eyes were gloomy, he looked at Ji Shiqian's back, his thin lips opened slightly, and he ordered coldly: "Clean up the scene."

Soon a large number of bodyguards dressed in black came in and got up to disperse the "spectators".

Ye Mingchu's face was pale, his legs were soft, he could no longer stand, and he could only stabilize his body by leaning against the wall.

His gaze shifted from Han Ming's body to Lu Yixuan's face, and he looked at him, helpless, panicked, and all his emotions turned into tears, blurring his vision.

Lu Yixuan lowered his head and looked at the mobile phone and voice recorder that came out of his tiptoes.

He crouched down to pick it up, and his handsome face seemed to have no other emotions except that it was gloomy enough to drip water, and his thin lips were pursed tightly.

"Did you say it yourself, or I personally investigate."

The facts are already in front of us, what else is there to investigate.

Ye Mingchu's tears became more and more fierce, "Yi Xuan, you listen to my explanation, things are not what you think?"

Lu Yixuan said lightly: "How is that?"

Ye Mingchu's teeth were trembling: "Yixuan, I was wrong, it was I who loved you too much, and I was obsessed with ghosts for a while."

When Lu Yixuan heard this, he smiled contemptuously: "This is your explanation?"

"You love me?" Speaking of these three words, Lu Yixuan only felt extremely mocking.

"You love me and will sleep with this man? Will I lose face in front of everyone on my wedding day?

He walked up to Ye Mingchu with long legs and pinched his neck with one hand.

"Ye Mingchu, how did you tell me a year ago?"

"You said that you were wrong and let me forgive you, saying that you will never move Lin Luo next time, I let you go, but you!"

Because of his letting go, it caused the current situation, he divorced Lin Luo, and Lin Luo almost died because of him!

"I'm sorry... Yixuan, I really didn't mean it, you let me go, I won't marry you.

Ye Mingchu cried pitifully, but it was a pity that his current pity could no longer win a trace of sympathy from this man.

Lu Yixuan turned his back to the light, his inky eyes were terrifyingly indifferent, and his whole body exuded an extremely cold aura.

He raised his hand sharply and slapped Ye Mingchu's face fiercely, slapped him to the ground.

Lu Yixuan raised his foot violently and stepped on Ye Mingchu's stomach fiercely, and as long as he tried hard, Ye Mingchu's stomach would be trampled by him.

Ye Mingchu trembled again in fright, and he bit his lip to control his trembling body.

Lu Yixuan remembered the mobile phone that Ji Shiqian threw at him at the end, and there was a recording in it.

After he found it, he clicked it out, and turned on the volume of the speaker to Lu Yixuan and Ye Mingchu's ears.

The more Lu Yixuan listened, the more furious he became, and his gaze was like a knife towards Ye Mingchu.

Lin Luo was kidnapped and arranged for five Ai. Zi Ji tried to infect him.

After the fact, 50 million was transferred.

Lu Yixuan clenched his fists, holding back the emotions that almost collapsed in his heart, they actually arranged for Ai . Nourishing Lin Luo, how dare they?

There was a huge pain in his chest, and a mouthful of blood rushed up, and Lu Yixuan tasted the blood in his mouth, and as if he had unloaded all his strength, he stepped on Ye Mingchu's foot and shook.

The set of greetings that Ji Shiqian said when he was leaving, as if he had slapped him fiercely, mocking him to the extreme.