Chapter 183

The knife glowed with a cold white light, and it was a little cold in the palm of his hand, Lin Luo's gaze changed, and he suddenly forcefully plunged the tip of the knife into the back of Lu Yixuan's hand, and the tip of the knife actually passed through the entire palm and nailed it to the wooden tabletop.

Lu Yixuan screamed in severe pain, and the whole person collapsed on the table.

Bright red blood continued to flow from the palm of his hand, dripping down the knife onto the steak in front of Lin Luo, his face was pale with pain, and his whole body was trembling, and he was covered in cold sweat because of the pain.

Lu Yixuan wanted to burst out into a roar for a moment, but after seeing An An held in Lin Luo's arms, he clenched his teeth tightly and held them all in his mouth, unable to make a sound.

Lin Luo covered the child's eyes with one hand, then released the handle of the knife, and said casually: "I'm sorry to stab you, but who made me a mental illness, and my spirit is not good."

Lu Yixuan raised his scarlet eyes to look at him, his eyes were full of confusion and disbelief, as if he couldn't believe that Lin Luo also had such a ruthless day.

"I need to call an ambulance for you, but I don't know what kind of blood you are bleeding before they come."

He did not rush to call the emergency number, but turned around and carried the child into the children's room, and then went downstairs and called the maid up.

At this time, Lu Yixuan was already in pain and fell to the ground half-fainted, his arm could not stop spasming, his palm was pierced through a blood hole, all the blood gathered there and kept flowing out, ten fingers connected to the heart, the pain was extreme.

"Does it hurt?" Lin Luo stood in front of him and looked at him condescendingly, and couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm actually a very afraid of pain, when I gave birth, my belly was broken, my internal organs were moved, and the bones of my whole body seemed to be crushed, I will be scared into a cold sweat when I think about it now, but what you brought me... It hurts a thousand times more than having a baby, can you understand?

Lu Yixuan let out a painful groan, and he raised his head and smiled weakly with wide eyes.

In an unsteady voice, he said, "Do you want to kill me?"

Lin Luo's hands were already stained with blood, and there was a rusty smell around him, and the red candles on the table flashed with bright firelight, shining on Lu Yixuan's face, making his face even more miserable, without a trace of blood.

"I won't go to jail if I kill you, after all, I'm a mentally ill person who was announced in court, who doesn't know." Lin Luo said as he held the handle of the knife again, and the handle in his hand was stained hot with blood.

Just when Lu Yixuan thought he was going to make a move, Lin Luo violently pulled out his dinner knife and threw the bloodstained knife on the ground.

He looked at Lu Yixuan's gaze, just like when Lu Yixuan looked at him in the past, ruthless and mocking.

"I don't kill you, not that I don't want you to die, but I don't want to become a person like you, and I don't want An An to grow up and bear the charge of murderer's son."

When the maid went upstairs, Lin Luo was holding An An leisurely looking at the scenery outside.

Lu Yixuan collapsed on the chair and bled profusely, and the dining table and floor were messy.

The two became a stark contrast.

The maid called the emergency number in a panic, and helped Lu Yixuan downstairs.

She couldn't figure it out, weren't the two eating properly? Why did you suddenly get injured and fight?

The maid looked at Lin Luo with dissatisfaction and said, "Mr. Lin, I don't know what happened between you and President Lu, but judging from the current situation, for the safety of President Lu, you must go with us." It seems that he wants to find the police to arrest him?