Chapter 73

Hotel.

..........................................................................................

Ye Mingchu got up from the bed tiredly.

Recently, Han Ming has been looking for him more and more, and if he hadn't asked for him, he wouldn't have mixed up with Han Ming.

Ye Mingchu rubbed his temples and got out of bed and was about to pick up the clothes on the ground to put on, when he heard a knock on the door.

"Here it is.

He replied, rubbing his temples, could it be that Han Ming had returned?

Just as I was about to go over to open the door, I saw the door lock open it from the outside.

He was slightly stunned, and before he could react, he saw a cultivated figure leaning in, smiling and closing the door casually.

"Boom!

Ye Mingchu looked at the man in front of him, his eyes widened in disbelief, his face suddenly turned white, he took a step back, but accidentally touched the edge of the bed and fell on the bed, Ye Mingchu seemed to be very afraid of the man in front of him, his body trembled and hid inside.

The man looked at him with a smile and said, "As soon as you see me, lie on the bed, Ye Mingchu, how hungry are you and don't choose food?"

"Why are you here? Ye Mingchu twitched his lips and looked at Ji Shiqian in front of him in disbelief.

Ji Shiqian smiled, his blue eyes were bent into moon buds, and the corners of his mouth were picked up to reveal two-pointed tiger teeth, and his smile was definitely worthy of sunshine, but Ye Mingchu felt that the yin wind was gusting, and a chill rising from the soles of his feet spread throughout his body, freezing him to tremble.

He was very afraid of Ji Shiqian because: as long as it was Lu Yixuan's side, Ji Shiqian would rob it, and the means after grabbing it were even more vicious, and he made the dead people clap their hands and leave several times.

He was once caught by him and almost crippled by him.

He doesn't know what happened to the two later, only that Ji Shiqian went abroad, and now after nine years, this man has returned and found him.

Ye Mingchu was sweating nervously, firstly, he was afraid that Ji Shiqian would involve him because of Lu Yixuan, and secondly, he was afraid that he would say something unfavorable to him in front of Lu Yixuan.

"I also want to ask, why are you here?" Ji Shiqian raised his foot and dangled around, revealing a smile of unknown meaning.

Ye Mingchu clenched his teeth and his jaw stirred.

Ji Shiqian looked at him with interest, "After so many years, I thought that Lu Yixuan had taken you in, but I didn't expect ah, he raised his wife, and you hid outside to steal." He paused, and his smile became more playful, "The two of them serve a husband together, and Lu Yixuan will enjoy it." A trace of embarrassment flashed in Ye Mingchu's heart, and he wanted to refute it, but after seeing Ji Shiqian's deep eyes, he was speechless for a while.

After thinking deeply, Ye Mingchu said, "Nothing happened to Yi Xuan and me, he doesn't love me." In order to protect himself, Ye Mingchu could only draw a clear relationship with Lu Yixuan and make the people in front of him believe that he was important in Lu Yixuan's eyes.

Ji Shiqian saw his shivering appearance, smiled, and said happily: "Are you cold?" Shake into this. He leaned over slowly, and the cold air in his body forced Ye Mingchu to retreat.

Ye Mingchu's back was already attached to the wall, and he looked at the smiling man in front of him with trepidation, and said in a trembling voice: "Mr. Ji... I have nothing to do with Yi Xuan, you shouldn't be looking for me..."