Chapter 195

Lin Luo only felt that his eyes were hot and painful, and he tried to open his eyes to focus, but it was very difficult, his eyes were blurry and white and black, he thought he was in tears, but there were no tears.

He released his right hand that pinched the sheet and covered his eyes, "Do it if you want, I won't blame you, I forgive you..."

Ji Shiqian's body froze, raised his head from Lin Luo, raised his hand that blocked his eyes, and looked at his face, Lin Luo's pair of dark pupils, without the purity and affection of the previous water, some only left overwhelming despair.

Ji Shiqian's heart suddenly tightened in pain, and he released his wrist stunnedly, wanting to touch his trembling eyelashes.

When he was about to touch, Lin Luo dodged his head, and then curled his body even harder.

"What do you forgive me?"

Lin Luo's misty eyes seemed to be looking at Ji Shiqian, and it seemed to be looking at another person through him, and after a long time, with a wistful smile on the corner of his mouth, he gently shouted.

"Ji Shiqian." Lin Luo's voice is very hoarse, with ethereal, making people a little inaudible, there is a bit of peace, no complaints, the same lack of love.

"I forgive you." Without waiting for Ji Shiqian's response, he laughed softly himself.

"I forgave you when you went to see Chen Yanli alone and lied to me, I forgave you when you came back in the middle of the night and lay next to me and called Chen Yanli's name, I forgave you when you paid Lawyer Liu to say that I was mentally ill, and I forgave you when you secretly asked the judge to let them sentence An An to Lu Yixuan..."

"Now if you want to do this to me, I will naturally forgive you."

Ji Shiqian's body trembled, it turned out that Lin Luo knew everything...

Lin Luo said as he spoke, and suddenly felt like a large piece of yellow lien was stuck in his throat, very bitter, so bitter that his eyes were blurred.

"I really want to go back to before I got married, when Ji Shiqian would love my child, he would not be willing to drop him, he would not be willing to beat me, and he would accompany me in the AIDS isolation area... Will go all the way to the mountains alone and beg me downstairs to marry him..."

The wetness in his eyes became heavier and heavier, Lin Luo looked at the white mist in front of him, and tried to press his choked throat into his throat: "If I were given another chance to return to the wedding day, I would definitely not agree to his marriage proposal and would not believe the priest's prayer." 

Ji Shiqian gritted his teeth, his masseter muscles jumped, and he took a deep breath, "So, you regret marrying me now?"

"Yes, if I knew that people would change after marriage, then I would definitely not marry." Lin Luo coughed twice, and the sourness in his mouth could not be concealed, and he almost cried.

"I still remember what you said on the wedding day, you said that you love me, you won't let me get hurt and won't make me shed a tear, but the person who made me cry in court is you, you are the one who slapped me and hurt me all over when I was sick and hospitalized, and you said you loved me, it was simply the most ridiculous joke I have ever heard."

Ji Shiqian hugged Lin Luo fiercely and pressed him to his chest, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

At this time, he suddenly realized that Lu Yixuan could still use a child to keep him, and he had nothing but the relationship between them.

Now, without feelings, how could he still keep Lin Luo?

Lin Luo looked at the ring on his hand, he gently took it off and handed it to Ji Shiqian.