Chapter 156

Old man Ji picked up the teacup in front of him and took a sip, "Ji Shiqian is going to inherit the Ji family business in the future, and he once didn't want to take the road I arranged for him and run away from home for ten years."

"He was still young when he left home, and he was in the rebellious period, and it was normal not to want to take the path arranged for him by his father, but he didn't expect that he had the intention to evade and couldn't take a look at the Ji family's industry." Saying that, Old Master Ji smiled, and his eyes were a little stunned.

Lin Luo listened quietly, confused in his heart, Ji Shiqian had never told him about the past, and he didn't know that Ji Shiqian had been away from home for ten years.

What made him not want to go home?

Old man Ji: "Ji Shiqian is a stuffy gourd, and all thoughts are hidden in the heart, so that people can't see through... The fact that he can marry you and bring you to me shows that he trusts you and is close to you, and has decided to stay with you for life..."

"But many things are not up to him, you have to remember not to leave him, he has been lonely since he was a child."

Lin Luo: "Hmm..."

Old man Ji raised his eyes and looked at him: "Don't lie to him, don't hide anything from him, tell him what you think in your heart, he is most annoying for others to lie to him."

"I see, Grandpa."

Old man Ji nodded and said, "Since the certificates have been obtained, when will the wedding take place?" The topic jumped to the wedding, Lin Luo didn't react for a while, and was stunned for a while before saying, "I don't know."

"The second day of the next month is a good day, although the time is a bit rushed, it should be fine."

On the second day of the next month, that is ten days from now.

Lin Luo: "Listen to grandpa."

Old man Ji smiled with satisfaction: "Okay, you go out, otherwise my grandson still thinks that I have been abusing you for so long." Coming out of Old Master Ji's room, Lin Luo saw Ji Shiqian leaning against the wall, standing and waiting for him.

"What's wrong? How did it take so long?

Looking at Ji Shiqian's worried look, Lin Luo's heart warmed, and he raised his head to look at Ji Shiqian's deep blue eyes.

"Grandpa talks to me a lot."

The moment Lin Luo raised his head, Ji Shiqian saw that his eyes were red, and there were undried tear stains on his slender eyelashes.

He immediately held Lin Luo's face nervously, rubbing his eyelids with his fingertips, and his eyes were cold.

"Why are you crying? What did my grandfather say to you?

Lin Luo covered his mouth, the two of them were still standing outside the tea room, if Old Master Ji heard Ji Shiqian say that he was not good, it would be over.

He pulled people to the corner of the stairs, then grabbed the red envelope and gave it to Ji Shiqian, saying, "Grandpa gave it to me." Ji Shiqian was relieved, it seems that grandpa has a good impression of Lin Luo, and actually gave red envelopes.

They have a custom that when the elders see that their daughter-in-law (granddaughter-in-law) is satisfied, they will seal a red envelope.

"It seems that grandpa likes you very much, what else did he say to you?"

Lin Luo said: "Grandpa also said that our wedding is on the second day of the next month, will it be a little urgent to prepare for the wedding in ten days?"