Chapter 17

The driver drove the car to the parking gate of the villa and stopped, Lu Yixuan stepped out of the car door and bent down to hold Lin Luo in his arms again, this time Lin Luo did not resist him quietly lying on Lu Yixuan's chest, his expression was haggard, his eyes were red, and the whole person was listless like a wounded rabbit.

Lin Luo only wore a thin hospital gown, not even shoes, and now that the weather had entered autumn and it rained overnight, the wind was blowing cold on his body, making people shiver uncontrollably.

Inside the villa, Ye Mingchu was sitting on the sofa talking to the maid, and when he heard the sound of parking, he immediately got up and ran to the gate to meet Lu Yixuan, but as soon as he arrived, he saw Lin Luo in his arms, and the original step out stayed in place.

He clenched his teeth, and his dark pupils burst out with jealousy.

This damn Lin Luo! Slut!

When Lu Yixuan's eyes glanced over, Ye Mingchu's eyes returned to their usual simple appearance.

He ran over and stood in front of Lu Yixuan with beautiful eyes and smiled: "Yixuan, you're back?" I stewed the soup for you today, do you want to taste it?

He asked cautiously, with a tentative look between his words.

Lu Yixuan's body was shocked, and his eyes glanced at Ye Mingchu's body, he was only wearing a thin single coat, perhaps to welcome him, and when he came out, he didn't have time to put on a coat.

"Why don't you come out without a coat?"

The wind outside is not as strong as the heating inside, and after a while, Ye Mingchu's face became even paler, his body has been not good in the past few years, he has been tormented by leukemia and his body and bones are very weak, plus he has just finished surgery, like him braving the cold wind to come out and wait for him to get sick easily.

A pity rose in Lu Yixuan's heart, he looked at the man in his arms indifferently, and then directly put Lin Luo on the cold ground and ordered someone to find a pair of shoes.

As soon as Ye Mingchu saw him put down Lin Luo, he immediately threw himself into Lu Yixuan's arms full of joy, pouting his pink mouth and saying: "I missed you so much, I thought you were going to come back at night, and after hearing the sound of parking, I forgot to put on my jacket when I came out, but it's okay for a while."

Ye Mingchu obviously said this to Lin Luo, he just wanted to let him know how much Lu Yixuan cared about him, as for how far he could roll, it was better to die outside.

Lin Luo raised his eyes to meet Ye Mingchu's provocative gaze, and his heart felt as if he had been pinched by someone's hand, and he couldn't breathe.

Lu Yixuan hugged Ye Mingchu, who was leaning on his side, "Seeing the stew photos you sent me, how could I not come back?"

Lu Yixuan's tone was very pampering, and his originally sharp eyes became warm when facing Ye Mingchu.

Lin Luo saw it in his eyes, he thought that he was used to the tingling pain in his heart, but when he saw the two of them intimate, his heart would still hurt and dripping blood.

What a! Lin Luo wanted to slap himself twice to wake himself up.

Ye Mingchu lay in Lu Yixuan's arms and said with a trill: "It's so cold outside, I asked the next person to put hot water in the bathroom, so let's take a bath."

Lu Yixuan nodded, and he glanced at Lin Luo: "What are you doing standing here stupidly?"

His tone was a little cold because it was completely different when he faced Ye Mingchu.

Withdrawing his gaze from Lin Luomune's face, Lu Yixuan hugged Ye Mingchu and turned around and walked towards the hall.

That back, that posture is very cold.

Did he understand why Lu Yixuan brought him back, to play out a glue-like love in front of him to disgust him?

Lin Luo's body was frozen so stiffly, and his feet on the ground seemed to have frozen to the point of losing consciousness, and he lowered his head and laughed bitterly.

The wind was really strong, blowing his heart cold and drying the tears that had been shed for so many years.