Chapter 36

"Lu Yixuan you can't do this to me." He looked at the stairs below him, and his whole body trembled with fear.

"Then tell me what exactly you and Ning Yuan did? Lu Yixuan gritted his teeth and his eyes were cold, and he loosened his hand, frightening Lin Luo to clench the clothes on his chest.

Lin Luo had already burst into tears, and the fear in his heart expanded infinitely as if he was about to pierce his chest.

"Lu Yixuan, I beg you to believe me, we really haven't done anything."

Say or not? Lu Yixuan was furious, his eyes were red and finely bloodshot occupying the entire pupil, and the blue tendons on his forehead suddenly jumped out of the cortex.

Lin Luo's heart is like an ice chisel, how can he explain, to talk about the child in his belly?

Lu Yixuan laughed out loud, his voice was extremely cold, Lin Luo's current silence seemed to confirm his thoughts, he laughed more and more fiercely, and his pupils were stained with madness.

The hands holding Lin Luo trembled more and more, as if they would throw him down at any time.

"Lin Luo I have already given you a chance, since you should always pay the price for not listening, you should also report it back at the beginning." 

"No, Lu Yixuan is pregnant in my stomach..."

Before Lin Luo finished speaking, Lu Yixuan suddenly let go of his hands and threw people directly down the stairs on the second floor.

His eyes widened, the last trace of clarity in his mind collapsed, his body fell uncontrollably from the stairs, his stomach hit the steps repeatedly, Lin Luo let out a miserable scream, his eyes swirled, he lay on the ground with a dim gaze sweeping the lonely figure upstairs.

Lu Yixuan, I hate you so much!

There was a cramping pain in his stomach, his spine seemed to be shattered, Lin Luo's body trembled in pain and a broken moan overflowed from his throat, he tightly covered his abdomen, his child, child... It's wet underneath...

The sharp pain in the abdomen made Lin Luo sweat profusely, and it took only a moment for the whole person to be wet as if he had been soaked in blood.

Lu Yixuan stood at the staircase on the second floor, his clenched hands were trembling, and the brain occupied by anger finally recovered his clarity after seeing the blood in that place, why did Lin Luo bleed?

Ye Mingchu's fall from here is not so serious...

Lu Yixuan rushed downstairs to pick up Lin Luo frantically, and his chest was once again filled with fear, so afraid that his fingers trembled.

The severe pain in his abdomen crushed Lin Luo's consciousness, he opened his eyes and looked at the man holding him, grabbed the hand on his chest and suddenly forced, piercing a moonbud blood mark into the palm of his hand.

"Lu Yixuan—" Lin Luo turned a painful whimper into the man's name, and his voice trembled with endless hatred inside.

The person in his arms was blood-red, and a thick smell of blood shrouded him.

"Come on! Lu Yixuan's eyes were sour by this red sting, and he picked up Lin Luo at a loss and rushed out.

The driver Xiao Chen who heard the movement came in and was startled when he saw the bloody man in Lu Yixuan's arms.

He pouted: "Mr. Lu... Is this going to the hospital?

"Know if you don't hurry up and get the car out yet!"