Chapter 28

After the car drove to the door of the villa and stopped, Lu Yixuan quickly got out of the car and opened Lin Luo's door, dragging Lin Luo, who was red-eyed and aggrieved.

His arm was grabbed by a man, and he struggled, but Lu Yixuan grabbed his arm and pressed it on the car seat and couldn't move.

Lu Yixuan lowered his head and whispered in Lin Luo's ear: "Make trouble again!"

Lin Luo bit his lip flap, glared fiercely at Lu Yixuan's cold and ruthless eyes, and then lowered his head and bit him fiercely on the arm.

Lu Yixuan's brows frowned, and he didn't dodge and let Lin Luo vent.

Lin Luo was already exhausted, coupled with a sickness, he didn't have the strength to bite for a long time, he unwillingly raised his head to look at Lu Yixuan, whose face did not change in the slightest, slightly tightened his blood-stained lips, and left his face.

Lu Yixuan looked at the bloodstained tooth marks on his arm, and then remembered the wound he bit out on the back of Lin Luo's hand.

Lin Luo used facts to prove that rabbits will bite when they are anxious.

Lu Yixuan scoffed, "Lin Luo, your tantrum looks like I am much more interested than your lifeless appearance!"

Lin Luo glared at him resentfully, pushed him away, but did not expect that Lu Yixuan had already seen his movements, his steps retreated, Lin Luo suddenly pushed an air and fell from the car, the knee that was not injured could not escape the heavy injury this time, and he snorted in pain.

"Originally, I thought just now that I would clean you up when you were in good health, but now that you are in such good spirits, I guess I don't have to wait." Lu Yixuan sneered, vigorously clenched Lin Luo's wrist and dragged him into the villa.

The injured knee stumbled on the ground, and he was dragged to the bathroom almost all the way, watching Lu Yixuan turn on the water in the bathtub and adjust the temperature.

All of Lin Luo's resistance was useless resistance under Lu Yixuan, he simply hated such a weak self, and he was easily suppressed by Lu Yixuan.

He struggled from beginning to end, gritting his teeth and not making a sound, just looking fiercely, resentfully at the man in front of him.

Lin Luo never thought that one day, the person he loved most would become the person he hated the most.

Hatred occupied the entire chest, and at this moment it completely burst out, and even Lu Yixuan, who was focused on kissing him, did not notice it.

There was a faint smell of blood in the air, Lu Yixuan raised his head and released his lip flap, spitting a mouthful of bloody spit on the tile.

The tip of the tongue was bitten by Lin Luo several times, at this time it was gushing out, the thick fishy sweetness instantly occupied the entire mouth, the wound was painful and numb, at that moment he had no doubt that Lin Luo wanted to bite his tongue off.

Lu Yixuan laughed angrily, and his handsome face looked particularly gloomy in the dim light.

"You don't want me to touch it?" As soon as he finished speaking, he picked up Lin Luo with both hands and threw it directly into the bathtub.

The water in the bathtub spread out violently, and Lin Luo was stimulated by the warm water so much that he actually had no strength to struggle.

Seeing Lu Yixuan staring at his stomach, he subconsciously covered his stomach, his expression was nervous, and his pale face made Lu Yixuan mistakenly think that Lin Luo was still sad about the miscarriage.

Thinking of his miscarriage on the operating table, Lu Yixuan's face relaxed slightly, it seems that Lin Luo still cares about him and his child.

If that child is still there, maybe Lin Luo's stomach has already stood out at this time.

Thinking of him, his eyes couldn't help but glance down, and his gaze was on Lin Luo's abdomen.

Lin Luo was so frightened by his eyes that his heart stopped, and he froze and soaked in the water and did not dare to move.

At this moment, Lu Yixuan's hand suddenly reached into the water, retracted his arm and trapped Lin Luo firmly in his arms, and then reached out to touch his abdomen.

Lin Luo's whole body was thin to bones, but this part of his stomach was a small bulging lump.

"The whole body is thin as a bone, but there is meat on the stomach?"

In addition to the pain in his knees and heartache, Lin Luo's ears are now stinging by Lu Yixuan's words, and the careless tone is like a needle piercing his eardrums, hurting to the point of deafness.

Lin Luo closed his eyes painfully, his body collapsed softly into Lu Yixuan's arms, his eyes looked at the undulating water with empty eyes, and muttered: "Why are you humiliating me?" Why won't you let me go?

Lu Yixuan raised his hand and gently stroked his back, as if to appease an unhappy rabbit, "Lin Luo, it's good to play properly, there is no point in playing for a long time."

A bitter smile appeared at the corner of

Lin Luo's mouth, he actually played with his refusal when he was playing?

He bit his lip and looked at the man who had been standing tall in front of him all along.

Trembling: "Lu Yixuan, I never thought of playing with you, I gave up since the day my father was in prison, after these few days of getting along, I know even more about your hatred for me, I know that I was wrong, the mistake was that I shouldn't love you in the first place, I shouldn't marry you... But I have lost my parents and lost everything, and have been punished, why do you still refuse to let me go?

Lu Yixuan glanced at Lin Luo dimly, and said with an unclear meaning: "Hate?

He laughed, and the smile at the corner of his mouth extended to his gaze, with a hint of gloom.

"Lin Luo, I don't hate you."

If only it was just a simple hate, otherwise he would not be so reluctant to let go of Lin Luo.