Chapter 132

"I don't want to talk nonsense with you." The tone sounded flat, but in fact, he had already gritted his teeth.

A moment later, He Yuanshu replied lightly: "Go home." He hung up the call.

The anger in Ji Shiqian's eyes could not be hidden, he stared at the mobile phone that had been blackened, and ordered Xiao Wu behind him: "You continue to send someone to find Lin Luo, I will go back to Ji's house."

Xiao Wu took the phone in embarrassment and nodded quickly.

Ji Shiqian went out with the car keys, and he didn't even have time to wear an extra piece of clothes, and the temperature dropped again in the past few days, and the wind blew on his body, hurting like ice slag.

Ji Shiqian, who was angry, did not feel cold at all, and increased the accelerator when he got into the car.

Lin Luo is now his heart and his liver, his only bottom line, no one can be touched, even if it is his biological mother!

Uncle Liu, the housekeeper of the Ji family, was standing at the door and instructing his subordinates to do things, and when he saw Ji Shiqian who hurriedly ran over, his eyes widened, and there was some incredulity in his eyes.

"Less... Young Master, are you back? Ji

Shiqian will have a bad temper and see everyone.

"Why, I can't come back?"

Ji Shiqian and the Ji family have a deep contradiction, it is good to be able to come back once for the New Year, how can you usually see others.

A fawning and respectful smile appeared on the corner of Uncle Liu's mouth: "Young Master wants to eat something at noon, I will order the kitchen to make it for you." Ji Shiqian sneered: "No need, I'm afraid of eating indigestion."

Uncle Liu looked at the man's back, his temperament was still the same as before, and he really didn't change at all.

He Yuanshu was reading a book in the roof garden, and after hearing the door opening, he didn't move, raised his eyes to look at the person who had walked in front of him.

It has only been more than ten days, and Ji Shiqian has become emaciated into this appearance, with a thin face, red blood in his eyes that has nowhere to hide, and dark circles under his eyes.

"Pretty fast." He Yuanshu closed the book, picked up the flower tea on the stone table, blew the hot air, took a sip and said, "Sit."

"Where is Lin Luo?" Ji Shiqian looked at her coldly, and the corners of his eyes were sharp and indifferent.

He Yuanshu's face did not show the slightest emotion, but said lightly: "Your second uncle has been dishonest behind his back recently, he is doing gunman trading, and he is also colluding with gangsters, and his son, who has been fighting very much recently, not only beating company affairs, but also taking time to accompany the old man to say good things."

"What does it have to do with me."

When He Yuanshu heard this, she raised her delicate eyebrows slightly: "All the property of the Ji family has fallen into the hands of your second uncle's family, this has nothing to do with you?"

"Everything about the Ji family, I said ten years ago, has nothing to do with me, I don't want any share property family business."

He Yuanshu laughed mockingly: "Then what do you say you want?"

"I just want a Lin Luo."

"Snap-" He Yuanshu stood up and slapped Ji Shiqian without warning, his eyes showing a sense of slaughter.