Chapter 200

Ji Shiqian shook suddenly, holding his hot forehead with his hand, and then his body shook, and he instantly seemed to lose consciousness, and he stumbled and fell into the water.

The water level reached his waist, and after he fell, he sank like a stone.

For a moment, Ji Shiqian thought that he was going to die, and he raised his hand to grab something support, but he didn't catch anything.

"President Ji!"

The housekeeper's cry pulled back a little of his sanity, and Ji Shiqian supported his body and wanted to get up from the water, but his body was too tired.

He knelt in the water, the pool water flooded above his head, and his chest hurt as if he was supported by a breath, he thought, is this how Lin Luo "died" in pain in the sea?

The housekeeper jumped into the water with great effort, hugged Ji Shiqian tightly, the water soaked his clothes, making him very heavy, and the housekeeper used all his strength to drag the person ashore embarrassedly.

"President Ji, are you all right?"

Ji Shiqian's body was so cold that he shivered, but his forehead was hot, and the housekeeper touched his forehead, feeling anxious.

He was arranged here by Old Master Ji, mainly to take care of Ji Shiqian, if something happened, he wouldn't want to do it here.

The housekeeper immediately bent over, carried Ji Shiqian on his back, returned to the villa and immediately ordered his subordinates to turn on the heating and put hot water.

Ji Shiqian's whole body was as cold as an ice cube, his hair was plastered to his forehead, his breathing was light, and his lips were trembling.

The housekeeper helped him take off his wet clothes and helped him into the bathtub.

Ji Shiqian coughed lightly, and gradually recovered some strength in his body, he supported the bathtub and wanted to get up, but his shoulders were pressed by the butler behind him.

"I'm going to find the ring."

The housekeeper held him down and said, "Mr. Ji, you should take good care of your own body, don't fall before you find Mr. Lin."

He already knew that something had happened to Lin Luo, but he didn't dare to tell the truth to Ji Shiqian, who was deluding himself, then he would completely collapse.

The housekeeper said to him seriously, "You still have to wait for Mr. Lin to come back."

Yes, he still had to wait for Lin Luo to come home.

After seeing that his mood had stabilized, the housekeeper went out of the bathroom and immediately called the family doctor and asked people to hurry over.

The family doctor hurried upstairs with the medicine box.

The bedroom was a little messy, with cigarette butts and wine bottles on the floor, and Ji Shiqian was lying on the bed, his face flushed abnormally.

He quickly walked over and touched Ji Shiqian's forehead: "I have a fever."

A temperature of forty-one degrees, the doctor looked at the thermometer and sighed gently, if it burned a little longer, I was afraid that my brain would burn out.

He quickly prescribed a fever-reducing medicine to feed Ji Shiqian, and then took out the potion to infuse him, and after a series of preparations, a thin layer of sweat had formed on his forehead.

The butler standing at the door and waiting asked, "How is President Ji?"

"The temperature has stabilized, let the kitchen make something light, and it's been cool and rainy lately, you have to stop him and don't let him go into the pool again."