Chapter 52

Lu Yixuan tightened his hands suddenly, his fingers pinched into Lin Luo's flesh, and he felt the arteries there beating rapidly, as if he could directly burst them with a little force.

Lin Luo's skin was very white, and several finger marks appeared directly after being pinched by Lu Yixuan, which looked shocking.

Lu Yixuan leaned over and bit his neck fiercely, biting and bleeding and not letting go, until the body of the man under him spasmed, he released his teeth and grinded his teeth in Lin Luo's ear and said fiercely: "No matter what Lin Luo says, you can't wash away my child because you killed it!"

Lin Luo's body was startled, and he raised his head to look at the man who pushed all the evil towards him.

Lu Yixuan was very tall, standing in front of him, his face darkened with his back.

"Your child? Lin Luo's voice trembled, and he raised his head just enough to catch the pain that flashed in Lu Yixuan's eyes, and then smiled.

"Lu Yixuan, that's not your child, just like you said that he is just a wild species.

Lin Luo said slowly in a dumb voice: "It's not that I killed the child, it was you who let the doctor open my belly and dig out my four-month-old child!"

There was a cramping pain at the mouth of his heart, Lin Luo grabbed the sheet under him with ten fingers, trying to distract the pain, he gasped and stared at the butcher in front of him with sharp eyes.

"If you hadn't deliberately hidden it from me, that child wouldn't have died, Lin Luo, how ruthless you are, you killed our child." There was a roar in his ears, and Lin Luo's thin body couldn't help but tremble as he curled up on the bed.

Lu Yixuan has gone completely crazy, his red eyes look like a devil who has fallen into hell, and he is stretching out his hand to pull Lin Luo into hell together.

"Lu Yixuan, you roll for me!" He hissed at him, a sharp coda coming from his broken throat, tears falling uncontrollably, "I don't want to see you again!" "

Lin Luo, do you want to divorce me? Lu Yixuan leaned over and pinched his chin, leaning on his ear and whispering.

Lin Luo gritted his teeth: "Yes!"

Lu Yixuan laughed coldly, with a mocking smile, as if he was mocking Lin Luo's stupidity and his innocence.

"Then I will see you in court as you wish, but I will tell you, if you don't leave, I will chain you to the bed every day, so that you can't do anything but give birth to me, if you don't believe you, you can try."

Lin Luo's whole body was stiff, and he invisibly felt a pair of cold hands holding his heart, his eyes were red as he looked at Lu Yixuan, and his chest rose and fell for a while.

"Lu Yixuan, you beast!

"I can do anything more animalistic than that!" He looked at Lin Luo's pale face condescendingly, as if he had figured something out in an instant, and a mocking smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Lin Luo, you better be obedient, don't make me angry, I can still be nice to you if you are obedient, if you are not obedient, you will feel good in the future, you think about it here!" After throwing this sentence, Lu Yixuan walked out of the ward without looking back.

In the dim light, Lin Luo's face revealed a trace of bloodless paleness.

——Lin Luo, you killed our child!

The stomach churned, Lin Luo lay on the side of the bed and vomited over and over again against the trash can, there was nothing in the stomach to vomit, but he still felt uncomfortable.

Physiological tears blurred his vision, and he no longer had the strength to roll over on the hospital bed.

Replaying it over and over again in his mind, Lu Yixuan's vicious words, his heart seemed to be burned by a hot iron, as if something was burned.

He lay on the bed to hold back his tears, his teeth clenched the back of his hand, he didn't want to cry anymore, but the tears were wrapped in his eyes, turning in circles.

I really want to die... Maybe you can be liberated by death?

When Ning Yuan entered the ward, he saw Lin Luo hanging half of his body by the bed, his eyes staring at the ground without thinking, and a tingling pain came from his heart, Ning Yuan walked over and took the person into his arms.

"Luoluo.

Lin Luo's face did not have any expression, his eyes were empty, his appearance was the first time Ning Yuan had seen it, and he looked like a soulless doll.

Lin Luo gradually came back to his senses and trembled his voice: "Brother, I want to see my father." Ning Yuan's eyes were red, he involuntarily hugged the fragile Lin Luo, Lin Luo lost his child, and now he has lost his father, the pillar that supports Lin Luo's life has completely collapsed, Ning Yuan now does not know how to comfort him and let him live bravely.

Lin Luo said: "Does my father hate me very much? Otherwise, he wouldn't have died? "

It's not. Ning Yuan touched his head as he once did.

Lin Luo continued: "He must hate me, hate me for being with Lu Yixuan, hate me for not going to see him, otherwise how could he leave without a word?"

"Luoluo, Uncle Lin doesn't hate you; he just wants you to live harder, he is afraid of dragging you down."

Lin Luo covered his face with both hands, his hot eyes hurt hotly, and his emaciated shoulders trembled all the time.

"The child in my belly was also killed by me, if I hadn't lied in that operation and deceived Lu Yixuan, that child wouldn't have died, I killed it..."

He couldn't listen to Lin Luo like this, he didn't need to think that he knew that Lu Yixuan and Lin Luo said these words, he thought that telling Lu Yixuan the truth of the matter would change his conscience, but he didn't want that animal to have no conscience at all.

"Luoluo, you didn't kill the child, Lu Yixuan is nonsense, and has nothing to do with you."