Chapter 65

Lin Luo closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembled, what he was afraid of was not death, but life was better than death, living not like a person, losing his father's face.

Lu Yixuan carefully wiped Lin Luo's forehead with a handkerchief, "Luoluo, remember what your father said to you?" He asked you to live in his place, not to die.

"Do you want to go against your father's will and leave him at peace in Hades?"

Lu Yixuan laughed out loud: "Your father died for you and wanted you to live, but you let him die meaninglessly, will your conscience be safe?" Lin Luo's whole body was cold, and after being together for so many years, not only did he understand Lu Yixuan, but Lu Yixuan also knew him well and knew where his weakness was.

Lin Luo opened his eyes, and his gloomy gaze fell on Lu Yixuan's face, falling to this point, but he couldn't die, and he had to continue to be humiliated by Lu Yixuan in this hell on earth.

Lu Yixuan saw Lin Luo's eyes clearly, and knew that he would not think about looking for death, but he also knew that his heart would never return to the beginning.

But he doesn't care, as long as he keeps people around, he believes that he will be able to change everything back to the way it used to be.

......

The reports on the Internet were overwhelming, and there were all kinds of sarcastic words about Lin Luo, but Lin Luo didn't know it at all, because he was being locked up by Lu Yixuan at this time.

He lowered his head and looked at Lin Luo under him, he cried terribly, his voice was almost hoarse, and his face was full of tears.

He pinched Lin Luo's chin and forced him to turn his head to look at him, but he was slightly startled after seeing Lin Luo's eyes.

The hollow, dark pupils did not have a trace of expression, this appearance was a bit like when his eyes could not see it at the beginning.

He stretched out his hand and shook it twice in front of his eyes, Lin Luo blinked, and said in a dumb voice: "I'm not blind."

Lu Yixuan took Lin Luo into his arms and kissed his back softly: "It's good if you're not blind, after all, your eyes are quite good-looking." This is not the first time Lu Yixuan praised his good eyes, when the two were not married, he was fascinated by Lu Yixuan's words, and gave his insignificant praise to his heart.

"When can you release me?

"Don't wait until you're pregnant with a baby." Lu Yixuan's tone was frivolous, sounding like a joke again, but Lin Luo knew that what he said was true.

Lin Luo's eyes were cold, and a sarcastic smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "Then you will only receive an abortion agreement." Lin Luo had never been disgusted with his body that could get pregnant at such a moment, just like Lu Yixuan's words when he scolded him, not male or female is disgusting.

Lin Luo deliberately bumped into Lu Yixuan's needle tip, and sure enough, this sentence hooked his anger, he turned over and suppressed Lin Luo again, and the anger in his heart turned into an evil fire.

......

It really hurts...

Buzzing in his ears, his mind was like a mess of paste, he tilted his head teeth and bit the pillow hard, and his bloody eyes looked at Lu Yixuan lying on him.

Suddenly his eyes darkened, Lu Yixuan stretched out his hand to cover his eyes, lying on his ear and spitting out hot breath and said in a deep voice: "Luoluo don't look at me with such eyes, this will only make me want to destroy you even more." The next day Lin Luo woke up, he was the only one left on the bed, he tried to turn over, his whole body was like being run over by a car, the pain made him gasp.