Chapter 185

With a sharp pain in his stomach, he spit out what he had eaten in the morning with a "uh", and then spit out acid water, yellow acid water mixed with some bands of blood.

The moment he saw the bloodshot appear, his whole body trembled violently.

"Luo Luo, what's wrong with you?"

Hearing a knock on the door, Lin Luo immediately pressed the flushing button to flush all the vomit down.

The bathroom door has a soundproof effect, and Ji Shiqian can't hear the movement inside when he stands outside the door.

After a while, Lin Luo opened the door and came out, his face a little pale and haggard.

Lin Luo is the same as usual, well-behaved and quiet, and says it's okay to ask anything, don't worry.

But Ji Shiqian intuited that Lin Luo was hiding something from him, and whenever he looked at Lin Luo's meek gaze, he was always dodging, unconsciously repulsed.

Lin Luo's stomach was upset, and he couldn't eat it after eating two mouthfuls of soup and rice.

Shrinking uncomfortably on the sofa with a warm bottle in his hand to cover his stomach, Ji Shiqian stared at his stomach and his gaze darkened.

"Is it an upset stomach?"

Lin Luo nodded: "It's a little uncomfortable, but it's okay, it's much better now." Ji Shiqian sat down and hugged Lin Luo into his arms, holding the warm bottle in his right hand to warm his stomach.

"Do you want to go to the doctor and get some medicine?"

"It's a three-point poison, I don't want to eat it, just sleep for a while."

Perhaps he was mentally stimulated today, and as soon as his nerves relaxed, Lin Luo instantly felt a sense of exhaustion, and the soft nest fell asleep in Ji Shiqian's arms.

When Lin Luo fell asleep, his two delicate thin eyebrows were tightly furrowed.

"Luo Luo..."

Lin Luo did not respond, and seemed to have really fallen asleep.

Ji Shiqian carefully lifted Lin Luo's collar, carefully looked at his neck and chest, and was relieved to see that there was no abnormality.

At ten o'clock the next morning, Lin Luo cleaned up and went to Lu Yixuan's house.

Lu Yixuan called him at eight o'clock, and after seeing that he did not answer, he sent him a text message again.

An An was crying again, not even drinking milk.

Usually, An An has Lu Yixuan to take care of him and is relatively well-behaved, but now Lu Yixuan is in a plaster cast with one hand, and naturally he can't coax the child.

Afraid that Lin Luo would not believe it, he also recorded a small video, An An, who was crying with a red face, was looking for his father, and Lu Yixuan, who was sitting next to him with a pitiful look.

Lin Luo couldn't hear the child crying, he was soft-hearted, An An's cry was like a steel needle pierced his heart, not to death, but densely painful to suffocate.

After arriving at Lu Yixuan's villa, An An had stopped crying, and was obediently lying in the arms of his sister-in-law to drink milk, and after seeing Lin Luo, he stretched out his little hand to hug.

Lin Luo took the child and glanced at Lu Yixuan who was sitting on the sofa, his face was a little pale, perhaps because of the excessive blood loss yesterday.

After An An finished drinking milk, Lu Yixuan ordered the driver to drive out and let the sister-in-law pack up the child's utensils and prepare to go out.