Chapter 92

Lu Yixuan pressed the call, threw the mobile phone on the ground, and the good mobile phone was shattered.

Lin Luo looked at the man in front of him with a face full of fear, and a sneer spilled out of his thin lips, which was even colder than the moonlight.

He panicked and wanted to escape from him, but was pressed even more dead by Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan unbuttoned the two buttons on his neckline with one hand, anger was burning his sanity, he never knew that his anger could reach this point: "Lin Luo, have you two been with me behind your back for a long time." Lu Yixuanzi carefully sorted out the process, Lin Luo and Ji Shiqian met for dinner and watched a movie for the first time, and then a few days later, Ye Mingchu was kidnapped, Lin Luo divorced, and now the two live together again.

He used Lin Luo to exchange Ye Mingchu, Lin Luo didn't even ask for mercy, as long as a divorce document went obediently.

Before Lu Yixuan was just suspicious, now he is very sure.

After all, Lin Luo had said more than once that he wanted to leave him and be with Ji Shiqian, and he would rather be caught by Ji Shiqian than be touched by him.

Lin Luo saw him unbutton, and he knew what he was going to do, his face was as white as paper, and his thin pink lips had lost a bit of blood.

"Lu Yixuan, we are already divorced..."

"What about divorce, I can still touch you!"

"You let me go!

"Let go? He seemed to hear a very funny joke, and laughed coldly, "Set up a torii after divorce?

Lu Yixuan pinched his chin, the more flustered Lin Luo's eyes became, the colder his eyes became, and when he thought of Lin Luo's dirty things with Ji Shiqian, he felt that his eyes were black, and his heart was pinched fiercely, and the pain made him breathless.

"Lin Luo, I'm good enough for you, but you betrayed me, calculated me behind my back with Ji Shiqian, and played me like a monkey, Lin Luo, you are really good!" The originally red eyes were now as bloodthirsty as bloodthirsty, making people shudder, and the hand that pinched Lin Luo's jaw, the green tendons on it jumped suddenly, as if to crush his bones.

Lin Luo let out a groan in pain, his eyes instantly turned red, his brain was in chaos, he couldn't understand what Lu Yixuan was saying, what did he call him and Ji Shiqian to calculate him together?

He wanted to try to resist, but the little strength in his body was simply insignificant in front of Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan took off his coat, strangled Lin Luo's neck and pressed it on the sofa.

"After a night with him, show off his skills with me better than me? All kinds of ugly words came out of Lu Yixuan's mouth, like a thorn piercing into his eardrums, buzzing.

"Lu Yixuan, I don't have that with Ji Shiqian, you calm down..." His current explanation has no effect here in Lu Yixuan, and now Lu Yixuan has completely fallen into anger, and there is only one thought in his mind, that is, Lin Luo followed Ji Shiqian and voluntarily stayed with him, and he had planned to divorce him.

Lin Luo was so scared that he trembled, he shook his head, his throat seemed to be blocked by something, and he couldn't say a word.

At this moment, there was a sudden barking of buns in his ears, Lin Luo tried to turn his head to look over, and the bun that had just reached his knee came over, it seemed to sense Lin Luo's danger, and at this moment he was grinning at Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan looked impatient, raised his foot and kicked the dog away, making a muffled bang.

Lin Luo raised his neck in a panic: "Bun..."