Chapter 45

Letting Lin Luo take care of Ye Mingchu was mentioned by Ye Mingchu himself, Lu Yixuan hesitated, he had a deep guilt for Ye Mingchu.

Originally, it was enough to grievance Ye Mingchu without divorcing Lin Luo, and now he asked Lin Luo to give him a child, and after thinking about it, it was not too much to let Lin Luo take care of Ye Mingchu, so let's appease him.

As for Lin Luo... And he won't refuse, what do he care about his ideas?

Lu Yixuan agreed to let Lin Luo take care of Ye Mingchu during the day, and reminded him to arrange some easy work for Lin Luo to do, don't tire people, after all, you have to raise your body and prepare for pregnancy.

Lin Luo returned to the villa, his room was moved from the second floor to the room on the first floor, and he was also demoted from the owner of the villa to a servant.

Any one here can call him, Lin Luo is not in good health and begins to work with the servants, as long as Lu Yixuan goes to work, all the hard work in the villa will be thrown to him.

Lin Luo was so busy that his back ached, and he didn't dare to say no, the wound on his abdomen was growing and the flesh was a little itchy, and after being soaked with sweat, there would be a tingling pain.

The maid Su Yu walked to Lin Luo's side, her eyes mocking: "Do you be lazy when you do a little thing, and still treat yourself as a young master?" Lin Luo was watering the flowers against the sun, and his body was sweating profusely and finally stopped to wipe the sweat, and he was sneered.

"Mr. Ye asked you to go over and clean the balcony, what are you still rubbing here?" Lin Luo honestly returned to the villa to clean the leisure balcony, and a rattan chair was placed on the balcony, Lin Luo used to love to sit on that chair, while reading a book and looking outside, looking forward to Lu Yixuan coming home.

And now everything has changed, the location here does not belong to him, and he will not wait for Lu Yixuan anymore.

Ye Mingchu sat on that chair at this time, leisurely basking in the sun, and when he saw Lin Luo coming, his originally half-squinted eyes suddenly opened, and said lazily: "Go pour me a cup of hot coffee, and then clean the balcony." 

Seeing Lin Luo obediently doing so, Ye Mingchu felt a sense of pride in his heart, what if you can get pregnant without divorce, as long as Yixuan doesn't care about you, you are doomed to not be able to turn over, and you can only be a pregnant animal forever.

Ye Mingchu looked at Lin Luo, who was lying on the ground wiping the ground, and mocked: "Lin Luo, you didn't expect to have today, right?"

Lin Luo did not speak, he stayed in the hospital for more than ten days, as if he had lost the ability to talk, he did not look at Ye Mingchu, and his hand continued to rub numbly.

Seeing that Lin Luo did not answer him, Ye Mingchu was a little unhappy, he looked at the piping hot coffee on the coffee table, and called Lin Luo to him with a thought.

"I'm covered with dust under my feet, you come and wipe it." The hand holding the rag stiffened, and Lin Luo moved over and lowered his head to carefully wipe the floor in front of Ye Mingchu.

Ye Mingchu looked at the white hands, his dark eyes flashed a subtle light, he picked up the coffee cup in front of him, the heat came to the surface, and the handle of the cup was scalding hot.

"Alas! Ye Mingchu exclaimed, and the hand holding the coffee cup shook and fell down impartially and smashed it on Lin Luo's hand.

Lin Luo snorted, his small face was white with pain, and the back of his originally white hand was crimson, and several blisters appeared at the speed of the naked eye.

"I'm sorry, Lin Luo, I blame the coffee you poured is so hot that I didn't hold it firmly before it was smashed on your hand, you shouldn't tell Yixuan, right?"

Lin Luo's eyes were red, he raised his head to look at the hypocritical concern on Ye Mingchu's face, and his body trembled with anger through clenched teeth.

Ye Mingchu chuckled at the stubbornness in Shanglin Luo's eyes: "I heard that on the day you were discharged from the hospital, Yixuan took you to see your father, is your father okay?" Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that I also know people at the police station, or should I tell them about taking care of your father? The smile at the corner of Ye Mingchu's mouth has been extending from his face to his eyes, but it makes people shudder when he is obviously smiling.

"Don't touch my dad! "

Ye Mingchu and Lu Yixuan are really matched, even the threatening routines are the same, they know to pinch his weaknesses, and they know what he is most afraid of.

Ye Mingchu's eyes were fierce, and he said in a calm voice: "Then you can control your mouth well, don't chew the root of your tongue in front of Yixuan, if I find out, I can't guarantee that I will do something that you will regret." After speaking, Ye Mingchu stood up from the chair and passed by Lin Luo's side and hit him hard with his shoulder.

Lin Luo was hit and stumbled, narrowly stabilizing his body, he lowered his head to look at the messy ground, held back the pain and squatted down to clean up the balcony.

It was busy until Lu Yixuan's time off work that they asked him to stop and let him go to the kitchen to help serve the dishes.

Just brought dinner to the table, Lu Yixuan came back, Ye Mingchu stepped forward to help him take off his coat and bag, and the two came in like an intimate family with a smile.

Several blisters swelled on the scalded area of his fingers, and the hand holding the plate hurt badly as soon as it touched the heat, and Lin Luo took in the last hot dish.

Although Lu Yixuan has been talking to Ye Mingchu, his eyes are on Lin Luo's body from time to time, his every move is in his eyes, and the sharpness in his eyes involuntarily pauses after seeing his hand.

"Let's eat. Lin Luo still ate with them, but his position changed to the most corner, Lu Yixuan and Ye Mingchu sat together, and they did not forget to show affection when eating, and Lin Luo diagonally opposite was disgusting enough.

After eating two bites of food, Lin Luo couldn't eat anymore.

The blisters on the inner seams of the fingers were accidentally worn by the chopsticks just now, and the blood and flesh were blurred.

Lu Yixuan actually saw that something was wrong with Lin Luo, but he didn't say, after eating, Lin Luo got up and put the dishes and chopsticks into the kitchen to wash the dishes, Lin Luo, who used to have ten fingers not stained with spring water in the sun, now does housework in a good and orderly manner, in Lu Yixuan's words, a slave should have the appearance of a slave.

Lin Luo walked into the kitchen and there was no shadow, but Lu Yixuan was still watching, there was not the slightest shadow of himself in his eyes, Ye Mingchu quietly clenched his palm, discouraged in his heart, but what made him even more angry was Lu Yixuan's next sentence.

"I'll sleep with Lin Luo tonight, you go upstairs early to rest." After Lu Yixuan finished speaking, he stood up directly and went straight to Lin Luo's room, his decisive posture could not be retained by others.

Ye Mingchu looked at his back and clenched his teeth.

After Lin Luo washed the dishes and put them away, he rubbed his sore shoulders and returned to the bedroom, and as soon as he entered, he saw Lu Yixuan sitting at the desk, playing with a lighter in his hand, and his gloomy and dark face was illuminated by the bright firelight, flickering and flickering.

As soon as Lin Luo saw him, his heart seemed to be pinched by someone, making him a little breathless.

Before he could ask a word, Lu Yixuan put down the lighter in his hand, and a bit of an unexplained smile appeared between his eyebrows.

"Lin Luo, half a month has arrived. "

That means he's going to sleep with him.

In the hospital, the doctor said that he could carry out bed work after half a month, and Lu Yixuan remembered this matter clearly, and he thought about the day with his fingers in his heart every day.

A little calm in Lin Luo's heart was instantly defeated and turned into fear.

He subconsciously bent and absconded, but was recognized by Lu Yixuan at a glance, and his long legs reached out to grab his shoulders and pushed the person to the door with a bang.

His back hurt, but Lin Luo didn't dare to moan.

Lu Yixuan touched his slender waist, bypassed behind him only to hear a clicking sound behind him, Lu Yixuan locked the door directly.

Lu Yixuan licked his red and hot earlobes, his heavy body pressed over, Lin Luo struggled as hard as he could, but his legs were suppressed, his whole body was so stiff that he couldn't move, and began to tremble uncontrollably, shaking his lips and whimpering: "No, don't..."