Chpater 19

There was a sound of footsteps outside, and the hidden door was kicked open, and Lu Yixuan's figure appeared in the room.

"Yixuan, I'm in so much pain..." Ye Mingchu said with a crying voice, his voice full of helplessness and grievances.

Lu Yixuan lifted Ye Mingchu's chin, and after seeing the wound, he looked at Lin Luo with sharp eyes, and asked coldly: "How did you get it?"

Lin Luo was still in shock, he shook his head, and his expression was extremely bad.

Ye Mingchu lay in Lu Yixuan's arms and choked up: "It's not Mr. Lin's fault, it's me who disturbed his rest, I wanted to ask Mr. Lin to go down to eat, but I didn't want to make him angry and hit me with a picture frame... I know that Mr. Lin has a grudge against me, and I shouldn't be wandering around in front of his eyes... I deserve it..."

Ye Mingchu's words simply pushed all the responsibility onto Lin Luo.

Lin Luo's eyes widened, looking at the man in front of him full of lies in disbelief, "It's obviously you..."

"Lin Luo, you shut me up!"

Lin Luo saw Lu Yixuan's eyes gloomy like a vortex, and his heart couldn't help but tremble, if he didn't know Ye Mingchu's purpose now, then he would really be too stupid.

A trace of darkness flashed in Lu Yixuan's eyes, and he took two steps forward to see the picture frame that fell on the ground with blood stains, and the eye frames were scarlet.

Lin Luo felt the chill coming from Lu Yixuan's body and knew that he was angry.

He subconsciously took two steps back until his back was against the wall, unable to step back.

"I didn't touch him, it was himself..."

He wasn't done yet.

Snap - a slap directly on his face.

Lin Luo's head was directly thrown against the wall by him, and the pain drilled his heart.

There was a fishy sweetness in his throat, and he tasted the taste of blood in his mouth.

"Lin Luo, you are looking for death!"

There was a place in the heart that completely collapsed, Lin Luo covered his face, and that place was already painful to the point of losing consciousness.

His explanation made no sense to Lu Yixuan, because he knew that the most precious thing about this man was Ye Mingchu.

Will put down his self-esteem and pride for Ye Mingchu's life, and lurk by his side for five years.

Can do this, so no matter what the other party says, he will believe it, right?

Lin Luo put down his hand, straightened his back and raised his head, and at this moment his originally dark eyes actually had a glimmer of light.

Lin Luo stiffened his neck and said: "Yes, he was smashed by me, not only do I want to smash him to blood, I also want to smash him to death, Lu Yixuan doesn't want me to smash Ye Mingchu one day, you'd better divorce me now!" 

How dare to threaten him? Lu Yixuan pursed his thin lips, the fierceness on his face flashed, he stepped forward and grabbed Lin Luo's wrist, and with a force, threw the man out fiercely.

Lin Luo was thrown directly to the ground, his arm made a clicking sound, and a violent pain came from between his fingerbones, as if it had been broken.

Ye Mingchu on the side heard Lin Luo's words, a little incredulous, he didn't expect this man to admit it himself, but then he gloated, his original intention was to let Lu Yixuan and Lin Luo divorce, if it was really divorced, it would be better.

But before he could be happy, Lu Yixuan's next words were like a basin of cold water sprinkled on Ye Mingchu's head, making him completely cold.

"If you want to use this method to stimulate me to divorce you, I'm afraid you think too much!"