Chapter 6

Mother Lin's eyes were blood-red, and her face was hideous and shouted loudly: "Lin Luo, why are you a man so cheap!" Marrying Lu Yixuan has disgraced your father, and now he is cooperating with Lu Yixuan to get his own father. "

Together with Lu Yixuan?

Mother Lin still wanted to rush forward and beat Lin Luo's face, but was pulled by relatives behind her, and her eyes turned into hatred, as if the person in front of her was not her son, but her enemy.

His aunt hugged Mother Lin with one hand, turned her head and pointed to the door behind him: "Lin Luo, why do you still have a face?" Still coming with Lu Yixuan? Is it to see the jokes of the entire Lin family?

At this time, everyone's eyes shifted to Lin Luo's back, Lu Yixuan stood with his hands in his hands, and a shallow smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, but this smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, looking cold and with a sense of mockery.

Lin Luo clenched his hands, his nails pinched in the palms of his hands, and it hurt to his heart.

Lu Yixuan, is this what you want to see?

Lin's mother had messy hair, she stared at Lu Yixuan frantically, wanting to rush forward and scuffle him, Lu Yixuan sneered, he slowly walked up to Lin Luo, stood on the opposite side of the Lin family and lovingly held Lin Luo's cold hand.

Gentle said: "Why did you hurt yourself so carelessly, and your face is swollen." He gently touched Lin Luo's cheek, his eyes were full of pity, and he showed such intimacy in front of everyone.

Lin Luo's eyes were filled with hatred, biting his lower lip and looking at it with a pale face, he had fantasized that Lu Yixuan was gentle with him and good to him, even if it was false feelings, but he did not expect that this day would come, his false feelings would make him so disgusting.

Lu Yixuan deliberately took him to court, deliberately let him see the defeat of the Lin family, and let him suffer humiliation in front of everyone.

He, really, did it.

"It's time for trial." Lu Yixuan took Lin Luo's hand and forcibly sat opposite the defendant.

"Why? Lu Yixuan, why do you hate me so much?

In the past three years, Lin Luo has always asked Lu Yixuan why? Why not love him, why marry him, why not come home? Now it is all turned into this sentence, why hate?

Lu Yixuan leaned back on the back of the chair, his eyes sharp.

Father Lin's evidence of corruption and bribery is conclusive, and the whistleblower is Lu Yixuan, who has been hiding in the Lin family for so many years just to find this evidence. Lin Luo has virtually become an accomplice, if it weren't for his insistence on marrying Lu Yixuan, how could Father Lin let down his vigilance against Lu Yixuan.

In the end, the trial came down, and Father Lin was sentenced to twenty years in prison.

Twenty years... Father Lin is now fifty years old, and when he comes out, he will already be seventy, and whether he can come out alive at the age of seventy is still a question.

When he heard this verdict, Lin Luoteng stood up suddenly, "Lu Yixuan, didn't you say that as long as I promise you to sign a bone marrow transplant, you will let my father go?"

Lu Yixuan smiled mockingly: "I spared his life, otherwise you think he can not be sentenced to death?"

"What do you mean?"

His voice seemed to be cold: "He owes a life, Lin Luo I have made the biggest concession, you better be obedient, whether your father can live is my finger move."

Lu Yixuan's warning hit him hard.

Mother Lin was already crying silently, and she rushed up madly, but was pushed to the ground by the bodyguard behind Lu Yixuan.

Mother Lin pointed out that Lu Yixuan insulted him as a dog thing, wolf-hearted and doggy.

Lin Luo wanted to help Mother Lin up, but was dragged by Lu Yixuan, he hugged Lin Luo's waist, and looked condescendingly at Mother Lin who fell to the ground, the corners of his mouth mocking.

"Seriously, I really should thank your son for today's result."

After saying that, he forcibly left here with Lin Luo.

Behind Lin's mother, there was a hissing and lungs-cracking curse like a rope strangling his heart, and Lin Luo covered the position of his heart with one hand, trembling with pain.

When I walked out, I was already surrounded by reporters outside, and when I saw Lu Yixuan and Lin Luo walking out, I instantly surrounded them, holding up the microphone in my hand and forcing Lin Luo to answer all kinds of tricky questions.

Lin Luo's thin body was sandwiched in the crowd, he felt that his body was constantly pushed, crowded, pulled, his brain was chaotic, and in the face of these people's sharp eyes and questions, he had the illusion of being swallowed alive by all beings.

Suddenly, I don't know whose microphone hit Lin Luo's injured forehead heavily, blood instantly appeared on the gauze, he snorted, only felt that the pain in his forehead was terrible, his eyes were bloody, and his vision became blurred.

But no one cared, this group of people as if they hadn't seen it, and even one of the female reporters opened her mouth and questioned him: "Mr. Lin, I heard that you forced Mr. Lu to marry you because you are the mayor's son, is it true?"

He stood in the crowd at a loss, thin into a small face the size of a palm, suddenly smiled in front of the camera, he smiled brightly, the smile at the corner of his mouth extended to his eyes but was gloomy, everyone only saw the vicious smile on his face, but did not see the sadness under his eyes.

Lin Luo didn't know why, but in this case, he was still thinking about the vow he and Lu Yixuan left in front of the priest on the day they got married.

In this life, no matter whether it is bad or bad, whether it is sick or healthy, it will always be with you and never leave.

Lin Luo covered his wet eyes, tears instantly wet his palms, and his indeparting was exchanged for the destruction of his entire Lin family.