Chapter 89

He clenched the black card in his hand, smiling obsessively, he looked at himself on the glass window, laughed at himself as a madman, more than ten years of relationship now in exchange for this cold black card.

Lu Yixuan's affectionate words repeatedly swirled in his ears.

He said he didn't love him at all.

So what is he all these years?

Ye Mingchu pinched his palm, already bursting into tears, he was squatting on the ground holding his cold arm, his body was trembling, he didn't feel cold, he just felt that the place in his heart hurt terribly, it seemed to be wantonly abused and became full of holes, and his whole body trembled with pain.

After a moment, he raised his head, his red eyes full of madness.

Lin Luo had to die well, he must let him die ugly.

Ye Mingchu gritted his teeth, got up and returned to the bedroom, took out his mobile phone and flipped out Han Ming's number and broadcast it.

Two seconds after the call rang out, the other party picked up.

A lazy voice came from inside: "Ming Chu, it took so long to contact me, I thought you forgot me."

Ye Mingchu went straight to the topic: "Brother Han, do me a favor."

"Sure enough, I remember my brother and I when I have something, hey~ say, whatever."

"I want Lin Luo to die." "There was a poison in the dark pupils.

"This, I'm afraid it's a little difficult. The other party's careless voice made the anger in Ye Mingchu's heart burn more and more, and his eyes sank.

"Brother Han, you must have a way, Lin Luo and Lu Yixuan have divorced, there is no one around him to protect him, you must have a chance to kill him."

Han Ming: "Since they are divorced, what do you want his life to do?"

Ye Mingchu said coldly: "I hate him, only when he dies can I eliminate the hatred in my heart."

Han Ming smacked his lips, saying that the most poisonous woman's heart, but if this is jealousy, men are no exception.

"Han Ming, you once promised me to solve him, don't forget.

Han Ming hesitated.

At the beginning, in order to sleep with him, he casually agreed, but he didn't expect this stupid man to take it seriously, is he really easy to deal with Lu Yixuan?

Han Ming held his chin and thought thoughtfully, it was simple to want Lin Luo to die unconsciously, I was afraid that Lu Yixuan would be troublesome if he found out about this later, after all, Lu Yixuan was in City C, and it was easy to know the situation around him.

Han Ming asked, "Can you let Lu Yixuan leave City C temporarily?"

"How long?

"Three months minimum.

Ye Mingchu wrinkled his brows, pondered for a while, and agreed without hesitation.

"Good.

Han Ming smiled softly, "You wouldn't think it was that simple, would you?

Ye Mingchu asked, "What do you want?"

Han Ming: "After the matter is completed, I want 50 million, in addition, you have to sleep with me, the period is one year, I can help you solve Lin Luo."

Ye Mingchu was stunned suddenly, although 50 million is difficult for him, it can be completed, but with him for a year, what if Lu Yixuan finds out?

Ye Mingchu clenched his mobile phone, his face was blue and white.