Chapter 123

"Ji Shao, then what should we do now?"

Ji Shiqian's eyes lifted, and his whole face was cold and sharp.

"Of course, wait for Ye Mingchu to be released."

Xiao Wu didn't have as much thought as Ji Shiqian, and he asked puzzledly: "Ye Mingchu has done so many things behind his back, will Lu Yixuan let him go?" The corners of Ji Shiqian's mouth rose, with a deep smile of unknown meaning.

"Of course."

The villain is also a person who has liked it for so long, and moving his fist like today is already a punishment for Lu Yixuan.

He will definitely not kill people, the most he can do is to drive out of the country so that Ye Mingchu no longer appears in front of his eyes.

Lu Yixuan is also quite affectionate from another point of view.

"Wait, wait for Ye Mingchu to accompany Han Ming." He believed that these two would be very happy to meet.

Lu Yixuan fell asleep for a day, then he woke up, and he opened his eyes and the whole person was in a state of emptiness.

It's like a soulless puppet.

Mother Lu saw that he woke up, her face was crying and laughing, and her mouth was chanting, just wake up, wake up.

The doctor came in at this time and warned the mother and son to pay attention to it, so that Lu Yixuan could quit smoking and alcohol and resume his work and rest time.

Mother Lu clenched her hands nervously, nodded while listening, and still grabbed the doctor uneasily after finishing.

He asked, "Doctor, my son's disease?"

"Although it is the early stage, it is still necessary to pay more attention, the heart is not like other locations, sometimes it dies as soon as it attacks."

"So, what should I do about this?" After Mother Lu heard this, tears were about to come out.

"Heart sickness."

"..."

Mother Lu looked at Lu Yixuan, who was lying on the hospital bed with a haggard expression, she held back the sour nose and forcibly held back the tears that reached her eye sockets.

"What does Yi Xuan want to eat, mother makes it for you?"

Lu Yixuan snorted lowly, and then said after a long time: "I want to eat lotus seed soup."

Mother Lu was stunned: "Aren't you the least fond of eating sweets?"

Lu Yixuan blinked his dry eyes and came back to his senses, only Lin Luo liked to eat sweet, and liked to drink lotus seed soup.

When Lin Luo was sick, the maid in the family loved to make him lotus soup, which he had seen once.

"Mom, I miss Lin Luo." Thinking about Lin Luo hurts my heart.

Mother Lu sat beside him, looking at her child was uncomfortable, she was also uncomfortable, she originally thought of letting him and Ye Mingchu marry and completely cut off her thoughts about Lin Luo, how could she think that such a thing happened halfway.

Lu Yixuan couldn't let go of Lin Luo at all, and if he was forced to give up, he would definitely die.

Mother Lu stretched out her hand to wipe the tears that spilled from the corners of Lu Yixuan's eyes: "I won't force you, as long as you are safe and healthy, I won't stop you who you like."

Lu Yixuan's dull gaze had a hint of light, and Lu's mother sighed secretly after seeing his expression relaxed, and ordered the nurse to come in and take care of him.

And she went home to boil lotus seed soup.

The first thing Lu Yixuan thought about when he woke up was to see Lin Luo, and the second thing was to kill Ye Mingchu.

As long as he thought of this person, he couldn't wait to strangle him with his own hands, but he knew that he was not qualified, because the culprit for hurting Lin Luo like this had always been him.

Lu's mother asked Lu Yixuan to let Ye Mingchu go.

He also told him that Ye Mingchu was sent to the hospital with a lame leg and a crushed fracture of his hand, and there was no big problem in other places.

After hearing this, Lu Yixuan suddenly laughed and mocked: "I can't help beating."

"Ye Mingchu committed a heinous crime, but it was not you who really condemned him, not to mention that he was also punished."

Yesterday, Lu Yixuan's crying had completely frightened her, and the violence was very different from usual.

The main reason why Lu's mother wanted Lu Yixuan to let Ye Mingchu go was that more than ten years ago, when the Lu family was in the most difficult time, it was Ye Mingchu's mother who extended a helping hand to her.

She is a person who knows how to repay her, and she will remember the good of others for the rest of her life.

Mother Lu begged in a low voice: "Let him go, let him go far away, and no longer appear in front of your eyes."

"Send him abroad."

So that the man will never appear in front of his eyes.

"Let him roll now." The curve of his thin lips became cold, he didn't want to see Ye Mingchu again, he was afraid that he couldn't help but regret it.