Chapter 12

Lin Luo didn't know how long he had been asleep, and when he woke up, he was already in the ward.

The breath was full of the bitter taste of disinfectant water, Lin Luo coughed lightly, a trace of colic came from the abdomen, he subconsciously wanted to reach out and touch his abdomen, the back of his hand was pulled by a tingling pain, he frowned and looked over.

On the back of his hand is two needles connected to a transparent hose and hangs a bottle of infusion that is about to run out.

The room was so quiet that he could hear the sound of transparent liquid dripping down the transparent hose.

Lin Luo tilted his head to look at the door, and there were thin footsteps outside, and the door was pushed open a moment later.

The nurse pushed the cart and walked in, and when she saw Lin Luo awake, her face was happy.

"Mr. Lin, are you awake? Is there anything uncomfortable in your body?

"No, can you help me up and sit?" Perhaps it was because he had been asleep for too long, and Lin Luo's voice was so hoarse that he could hardly be heard.

The nurse saw his action, walked over and shook the bed, and then moved to change Lin Luo's medicine.

She asked while changing, "Mr. Lin, I'll go and ask President Lu to come over and accompany you for a while?"

Lin Luo's body stiffened, when he heard Lu Yixuan, his heart still hurt, he shook his head, since Lu Yixuan didn't have to think about who he would accompany now in this hospital, wouldn't it be self-inflicted to call him over now.

The nurse sighed softly, during this time the people in the hospital spread that Lin Luo, the son of the former mayor, was willing to donate bone marrow for Lu Yixuan's lover in order to save his marriage, and almost died on the operating table, these wealthy families resent her not to understand, but she sincerely felt sorry for this thin man.

The nurse Mari finished changing Lin Luo's medicine and carefully told him that if there was any need, he could press the red button on his side.

After watching the nurse go out, Lin Luo raised her hand and gently put it on her abdomen, a month-old fetus does not produce fetal movement, but I don't know why Lin Luo clearly felt that the little life in her stomach was beating.

His child is fine and safe, he will divorce Lu Yixuan after the bone marrow transplant, when the time comes, he will stay away from this place and go to a quiet place to raise the child alone.

Lin Luo tried to think about the benefits as much as possible, and his originally uneasy heart calmed down.

After a while, the door was pushed open again, Lin Luo raised his head and looked over, he thought that it would be Lu Yixuan who came in at this time, but he didn't expect that it was the maid in the villa.

The maid walked in impatiently, carrying an old thermos pot in her hand.

After seeing Lin Luo again, a false smile appeared on her face: "Did the wife not expect it to be me?"

Lin Luo glanced at her and said nothing.

"This is the soup that Mr. Lu prepared for Mr. Ye, Mr. Ye can't finish drinking and see that you are pitiful, so he will give it to you." The maid put the thermos pot down, she originally wanted to be angry with Lin Luo but found that Lin Luo's expression had not changed much from before, lukewarm.

She cut off and couldn't help but sarcastically again: "Since Mr. Ye fell ill, President Lu has been by his side every moment to take care of him, presumably he really loves each other and wants to get married, alas... You are so pitiful, the man who has been guarding for three years can't keep it, and he has lost his home. The sadness that crossed the surface of Lin Luo's eyes could not escape the maid's eyes, and she smiled as if she had fought a victory and walked out humming a song.

Lin Luo looked at the thermos pot on the table, his fingers stiffly mentioned the lid in front of him, there were only a few vegetable leaves left in the soup and some meat residues, and at first glance, he drank the rest, and after pouring it out, it was also cold without a trace of temperature.

The soup seemed to have no appetite, but he had to drink it, because the baby in his stomach was still hungry, Lin Luo took a small sip to hold back the retching feeling, and forcibly drank the cold soup into his stomach.

After drinking, his nose was a little sour, Lin Luo held back tears, he was afraid that all the grievances in his life would be suffered by Lu Yixuan.

Before marrying Lu Yixuan again, Lin Luo always thought that he was not bad for a long time, and Lu Yixuan would like him one day.

Now that I think about it, it was ridiculous that he was amorous at the beginning.

The obsession of youth and ignorance is nothing more than his wishful thinking.