Chapter 134

Lin Luo fell in the bathroom, the amniotic water broke, he had no physical strength and no way to move out of the bathroom to call Qin Yao.

I can only support myself with difficulty, cover my stomach and fill the bathtub with warm water.

He had read it in books before that it would be easier to live in water.

Lin Luo supported his bulky body and lay down, and blood continued to flow out from under him, instantly staining the entire bathtub.

Lin Luo bit his lip and bit out the bright red color, and every contraction was accompanied by a severe pain that was not within the range of human beings.

The bulging belly, moving vigorously, seemed to be trying to crush the internal organs inside and break through the thin layer of skin.

Hurt...... It really hurts... That pain, every time, made him feel like he was about to die.

When he was in a trance, he remembered Ji Shiqian downstairs, if he shouted loudly, Ji Shiqian would definitely be able to hear it and come up to save him.

But cowardly he did not dare to shout, saying that if he did not meet, then he would not be able to see him no matter what happened.

Lin Luo's hand grasped the bathtub, the blue and white arms were bulging with green tendons, he pulled a towel to gag his mouth, and the hissing in his throat was all blocked in the towel.

Lin Luo cried in pain, breathing became more and more difficult, at this time, he wanted to see Ji Shiqian downstairs, even if he listened to his voice.

Lin Luo was expecting in his heart, but not long after he heard the sound of driving downstairs.

He seems to be gone...

Lin Luo burst into tears, still struggling, and the towel he was biting in his mouth fell.

Wave after wave of pain, even worse than before, Lin Luo gradually became weak, his white lips trembled, and his mouth could no longer help but let out one scream after another, the voice was crying, tearing his heart and lungs, but unfortunately no one heard it.

I don't know when it rained lightly outside the window, Ji Shiqian drove the car, for no reason he was flustered, he controlled the steering wheel with one hand, covered his fierce heartbeat with one hand, and a strange excitement invaded his heart, making him feel inexplicably panicked.

He licked the corner of his dry lips, shook his head, and thought to himself that when he finished dealing with the affairs of the Ji family, he would rush back to pick up Lin Luo.

An ambulance drove up head-on, Ji Shiqian stepped on the brakes and slowed down to give way, and the two cars passed by.

......

When Qin Yao saw the unconscious Lin Luo, tears rushed out, and she wiped her tears and asked the doctor what to do.

"I have to be sent to the hospital, I'm afraid it's a difficult birth."

When Qin Yao heard the two words of difficult birth, she was even more afraid, and she stretched out her shaking hands to wipe the water on Lin Luo's face.

It was cold, she covered it for a long time, and tears kept falling, snapping on the back of her hand.

The doctor urged her: "There is no time to cry here, first carry the person out, you go and take the quilt out and pad under him, change the wet clothes on his body, I will call 120." The

temperature on Lin Luo's body was gradually decreasing, and his body was getting colder and colder.

Qin Yao undressed him and changed into a bathrobe, waiting for an ambulance here.