Chapter 184

"Lin Luo doesn't have to go, just stay here."

Lu Yixuan refused for Lin Luo, and said in a weak voice: "If he wants to leave, he will stay as he wishes, and he is not allowed to call the police."

Lin Luo raised his eyebrows and looked at Lu Yixuan hanging on the maid's shoulder incredulously.

Lu Yixuan will be full of people, I am afraid that the sun will set from the east today.

The maid had no choice but to help Lu Yixuan leave.

On the second floor, there was only him and An An again.

An An looked at him blankly, Lin Luo touched the back of his head, An An giggled, innocent and cute.

The room was still filled with the strong smell of blood, and Lin Luo opened the window to let the wind blow in, more or less suppressing the disgusting smell.

Then he turned on the TV, pressed to the children's channel, and watched it with An An, the program was very childish and not funny at all, but Lin Luo still laughed.

Lin Luo laughed loudly, trying to cover his trembling body with laughter.

The dining knife was inserted into the back of Lu Yixuan's hand, it was in a thought, that is, the hot head couldn't help but move, he thought, if Lu Yixuan stretched out his neck at that time, he would definitely not hesitate to make a move.

Lin Luo was extremely scared to think carefully, his back was cold at this time, and his legs were also soft, he felt that his nerves were very abnormal, maybe he really had mental illness.

The hospital is a busy scene.

When Lu Yixuan was sent in, he lost too much blood because the blood coagulation of the wound was not very good, and the nerves on his hands were also punctured, so things were troublesome and surgery was required.

Such a big blood hole, the doctor who performed the operation was also shocked.

Ask how you got it.

Lu Yixuan replied with a hoarse voice: "When eating steak, I accidentally poked the back of my hand." The doctor secretly lamented that this was a god man, who could pierce his hand when eating steak, and he also pricked his hand.

The operation took a long time, when Lu Yixuan was pushed out, the whole person did not know whether he was awake or asleep, his original skin was white, and after an operation, he was bloodless, and his left hand was covered with a thick plaster, which was miserable.

When Lu Yixuan woke up, the doctor told him that nerve repair could not be perfect, and that good treatment would not affect normal life, but particularly delicate or heavy work could not be done.

After leaving, he spoke with a long heart, and told him to pay attention to cultivation and not move for four weeks.

Lu Yixuan listened to the doctor's words and nodded clearly, he injured his left hand and had no effect, not to mention that he had money, and there was no shortage of people to serve him.

Lu Yixuan called in the maid who was standing at the door who came with him.

"What about Lin Luo?"

"I'll call and ask."

It's already half past four, I'm afraid that Lin Luo has already gone back, and sure enough, when I called and asked, Lin Luo left the villa as early as four o'clock and handed over the child to his sister-in-law to take with him.

I didn't leave the slightest souvenir when I left.

The maid felt that President Lu was a little pitiful.

After the call, the maid walked to Lu Yixuan and said honestly: "Mr. Lin went back when he saw that the time was late, and when he left, he said that he would come back when he had time."

She said very tactfully, afraid that she would hurt President Lu's heart and make things worse.

Lu Yixuan's heart was smacked fiercely.

When Lin Luo stabbed him, he was still thinking that if hurting him could resolve Lin Luo's hatred for him, then he could endure a few more stabs.

After his hand was pierced with blood, he staged a bitter meat plan, hoping that Lin Luo would care more or less about him.

It's a pity that Lin Luo can't hope that he can die unexpectedly.

"Go through the discharge formalities." Lu Yixuan's voice didn't sound much emotion, it was as normal as if he was describing the weather.

"Huh?" The maid was slightly stunned and stared at the plaster cast on his left hand, "President Lu, the doctor let you stay in the hospital and rest well."

Lu Yixuan frowned and looked at her dissatisfied: "When did I speak and ask you to interject?"

"Yes, I'll go through the discharge formalities right away."

After the maid went out, Lu Yixuan closed his eyes, and his eyebrows jumped suddenly.

......

When Lin Luo took the car back, Ji Shiqian had already returned.

Ji Shiqian saw that his face was not very good, and asked, "Luo Luo, what's wrong with you?" Is it unwell? Or did Lu Yixuan do something to you?

Lin Luo shook his head, "I'm fine, it's just that my stomach is a little uncomfortable."

His mind was now full of Lu Yixuan's bloody hand, as well as the lingering smell of blood between his noses.

At dinner in the evening, the chef prepared duck blood.

Lin Luo clamped a piece and quickly rushed into the bathroom, there was a pain in his stomach like a knife hanging, and his face was very pale, cold sweat was dripping on his forehead, and even the clothes he was wearing were soaked.

With the pain coming from his stomach one after another, Lin Luo's face became more and more pale, and he quickly squatted down, supported his unbearable stomach with his hand, and gasped heavily.