Chapter 109

Lin Luo slept very lightly, and when Ji Shiqian let go of him, he opened his eyes and woke up, he listened to the conversation behind him, and only felt that his body was cold little by little.

The room obviously did not open the window, but he felt a cold wind blowing in, making the whole room very gloomy listening to the footsteps getting closer and closer behind him, Lin Luo rolled over and sat up, the quilt on his body slipped on his abdomen, it was just a thin hospital gown, Lin Luo's face was pale, and his slightly drooping eyelashes made it impossible to see his emotions.

He Yuanshu frowned when she saw him, she thought that the one who seduced her son had to be compared to the previous one, but this person's appearance was not one-tenth of that person.

His eyebrows were depressed, his body was thin, the smallest hospital gown felt empty on him, his hands on the quilt were white and slender, and the purple blood vessels on his arms could be faintly seen.

He Yuanshu's eyes were full of scrutiny and inquiry, and slowly became more and more complicated.

She thought that this man should have heard the conversation between her and Ji Shiqian just now.

But his reaction... Why is it so bland?

It seemed completely unconcerned about the purpose of her coming here.

"Mr. Lin, I have something to say to you, about my son Ji Shiqian. Ji Shiqian's eyes now only had Lin Luo, and after seeing him wake up, he reflexively walked over to block Lin Luo behind him.

"You get out. Ji Shiqian's face became more and more indifferent, "What do you have to say? Even if you say it, no one will listen.

He Yuanshu raised her eyebrows: "This time I came, next time if your father comes, it won't make him feel better, you can think clearly."

Lin Luo saw Ji Shiqian's back a little stiff, and knew that he cared a little about his father.

Lin Luo tugged on Ji Shiqian's sleeve, and seeing him look back at him worriedly, he subconsciously hooked the corners of his lips: "You go out."

Ji Shiqian turned around, twisted his eyebrows and looked down at Lin Luo's dark eyes, and said softly: "Don't be afraid, I will always accompany you, and no one can separate the two of us." It was obviously an ordinary sentence, but Lin Luo felt a burst of nasal acid.

"I'm not afraid, your mother just said two words to me.

Lin Luo pushed his hand away: "I'll be fine."

"Well, I'll watch you outside. When Ji Shiqian went out, he glanced at He Yuanshu a few times warningly.

Listening to the gentle collision sound from the door behind him, He Yuanshu's face instantly became cold.

"Mr. Lin, can I trouble you and leave my son.

Lin Luo's gaze shifted from the door and fell on the woman in front of him.

On her cold and delicate face, her expression was calm, and compared with her tone, she was not so aggressive.

"Do you think I pestered your son?

He Yuanshu sneered, her eyes were contemptuous, and she looked at Lin Luo's eyes red. Naked, as if stripping off his clothes and peeling off his skin and looking into his bones.

"I've seen a lot of people like you, Ji Shiqian has caused me trouble in the past few years, and there are no less than fifty people who have stayed by his side, and you are just one of them.

Lin Luo's eyes contracted, and his expression was a little obscure.

"People like me?

"Lin Luo, Mayor Lin's son, married Lu Yixuan a few years ago, notorious, three years later the mayor was imprisoned, and the report said that you personally sent your father to prison for Lu Yixuan."