Chapter 155

He still keeps the photos he took that night.

Thinking of that picture, my throat suddenly became dry and itchy, and there was a burning sensation in my eyes.

Ji Shiqian thought that when he had time, he would choose some clothes of special significance to fill this wardrobe, and let Lin Luo wear them to him every day at home at night, as a love affair between husband and husband.

Lin Luo felt that Ji Shiqian's eyes were strange when he looked at him, and he stared at Ji Shiqian behind him in the mirror, and he felt more and more that his blue eyes were getting deeper and deeper.

He looked down and took the clothes in his hand: "Then wear this." Ji Shiqian smiled silently, looking down at Lin Luo's exposed white neck slowly turning pink.

When Lin Luo got dressed and was about to go out, he went back to the bedroom and took out the medicine box He took out the ointment, put a little on his index finger, and then gently wiped it on the scar mark on Ji Shiqian's neck.

"Remember not to eat seafood and spicy food at night." Lin Luo reminded him while helping him with the bandage, for fear that he would eat indiscriminately and cause the wound to become inflamed.

Ji Shiqian tilted his head and smiled faintly, reaching out and pinching his chin: "Got it!"

"Then you are not allowed to fight with people again." Lin Luo said solemnly.

Now touching this scar, he was terrified, he didn't know how nervous he was when he was injured.

Ji Shiqian snorted.

After wiping the medicine, Lin Luo breathed a sigh of relief, put the medicine into a handbag, and prepared to take the medicine with him, and wipe it again for Ji Shiqian in the evening.

Qin Yao hugged An An and sent Lin Luo and Ji Shiqian.

An An's appearance has grown for three months, his skin is white and tender, his eyes are big and black, and Lin Luo reluctantly hugged An An and kissed his little face.

Wen Sheng said: "Tomorrow Dad will come back, An An will obediently accompany Aunt Qin at home."

An An smiled happily when he was kissed, and pouted and wanted to kiss too.

Ji Shiqian followed and poked An An's little mouth with his index finger.

"I'll be back tomorrow."

Looking at Lin Luo, who looked reluctant, a complication flashed in Ji Shiqian's eyes.

Ji Shiqian put his arm around Lin Luo's shoulders: "Let's go."

......

The ancestral residence of the Ji family is located at the foot of the West Lishan Mountain in City C, more than 30 kilometers away from the city center, and was renovated by Mr. Ji more than ten years ago, and now the pear garden can be said to be like the ancient court, with the main courtyard and the east, west, south and north courtyards, covering a large area, and surrounded by mountains and rivers, and the environment is excellent.

Lin Luo, who had seen the world, was also shocked by the environment in front of him.

Lin Luo was carrying his heart all the way, because he was too nervous, his face was a little pale, and his hands and feet were cold.

Ji Shiqian held his cold hand: "Is it cold?"

Lin Luo stiffened his neck and shook his head, "It's not cold." The housekeeper heard the sound of parking and came out to greet him.

Lin Luo held the man's hand hard, his eyes looked at the main courtyard in front, he was stunned at this sight, and his footsteps suddenly stopped.

In addition to Ji Shiqian's parents, there were others, he seemed to be the focus of attention, attracting everyone's attention, and that unfriendly gaze made his heart frown, and there was a feeling of suffocation that he couldn't breathe.