Chapter 125

"Ye Mingchu, do you come out by yourself, or do I ask people to invite you out." Ji Shiqian walked to Ye Mingchu and knocked on the car window.

"Ji Shiqian, I have no grievances with you, why are you holding on to me?"

He didn't understand for a moment how this man found this place to block him.

"No grievances and no vengeance?" The corner of Ji Shiqian's mouth rose with a mocking cold arc.

"Hurt my heart and liver baby, do you say it's wrong, is it a hatred? People do a lot of bad things, but they have to pay a heavy price.

Ye Mingchu suddenly realized something and took out his mobile phone from his bag, but he still took a step slowly, and just when he was about to call the police, the man in front of him didn't know when he raised an iron hammer in his hand and smashed it hard against the car window.

"Bang-" With a bang, the glass cracked and splashed, shaking the car to tremble.

Ye Mingchu was so frightened by this force that he fell on the seat, and the glass slag splashed him, he looked back, extremely surprised and fearful looking at Ji Shiqian who smiled at the corner of his mouth.

Yin Gull's eyes were full of murderous aura.

There is no doubt that he came to him, only if it could be...

Ye Mingchu quickly picked up the mobile phone that fell on the ground, and as soon as the mobile phone was obtained, his hand was taken away by a big hand, and then "Bang!" He was slammed to the ground and the screen shattered.

Ji Shiqian suddenly grabbed Ye Mingchu's shoulder, and the strength was eager to tear apart the bone.

"Ji Shiqian, you let me go, you are breaking the law!"

"So you still know what it means to break the law?" Ji Shiqian's eyes instantly became more terrifying than the poisonous snake, and he grabbed the hair on the back of Ye Mingchu's head, pulled it back hard, and directly let Ye Mingchu's head hit the car door.

"Bang—" The sound of his forehead hitting the car door was particularly loud, like the sound of a bell.

"Ah!!!" Ye Mingchu let out a scream, tears suddenly flowed, he stretched out his hand to resist, but the more he resisted, the harder Ji Shiqian grabbed his hair, as if he wanted to pull his scalp off.

"Bang-" Another sound.

Ye Mingchu's eyes hit a piece of broken glass directly, this time the force was great, the eye seemed to be pierced, and the blood oozing was very terrifying.

Ye Mingchu's screams made the people present shudder, but Ji Shiqian was still unwilling to let him go, his eyes were scarlet, and when he thought of Lin Luo being kidnapped and injured, and almost infected with AIDS, the murderous aura that had been accumulated for many days suddenly all gushed out.

Ye Mingchu covered his injured eye, that eyeball had been completely destroyed, and there was a strong smell of blood in the air, and the blood in Ye Mingchu's eyes flowed through his fingers to the collar on his cheek.

He hissed and cried for help, and a drilled pain came from his eyeballs, causing his body to spasm uncontrollably.

He was really afraid, knowing that he would definitely not provoke Lin Luo.

"Let me go, I beg you, I already know that I am wrong, I deserve it, I shouldn't find someone to kidnap Lin Luo."

"You think I'm Lu Yixuan?"

As soon as Ji Shiqian's words came out, Ye Mingchu knew that he would not let him go, and a despair rose in his heart.

"I don't want to blind the other eye, so I opened the door."

Ye Mingchu endured the severe pain and opened the car door with his uninjured left hand.

As soon as the door opened, he was thrown directly to the ground by a force, falling on all fours, embarrassed.