Chapter 114

Lu Yixuan and Ye Mingchu's wedding went on as scheduled.

The wedding took place at a famous resort in T City, and as the wedding time approached, guests flocked to the wedding reception center.

The attendees were basically dignitaries, and each of them was worth a lot.

The scene was beautifully decorated, with beautiful pink veils, imported champagne roses, hundreds of chandeliers lit at the same time, and of course, the wedding cake nearly four meters high on the center stage.

Mother Lu wore a red cheongsam and greeted the arriving guests with a smile on her face, and relief and joy were written on her face.

Lu Yixuan was worried about her body and wanted her to rest well.

Mother Lu said with a smile: "It's okay, you go to accompany Ming Chu, I'll pick him up later."

At this time, the assistant came over and whispered a few words in his ear.

Lu Yixuan's face became more and more heavy, Ji Shiqian came in?

He glanced around, there were people around, and it was still a little difficult to find Ji Shiqian from inside.

"Send someone to find it, look after it, don't let him ruin the wedding."

After the order, Lu Yixuan went down, and the people he met congratulated him, and even a few had a good relationship with him, and comforted him with a smile, and finally a lover finally became a family and got rid of Lin Luo.

Lu Yixuan felt bitter in his heart, these are not what he wants, what kind of lover will eventually become a dependent, his love will be gone when Lin Luo left.

Now all this is done for Lu's mother, hoping that she is happy, but he doesn't know if he will regret it later.

However, he has done more regrets in his life, and he is not afraid of one more.

Lu Yixuan has already thought about it, and if he is married, he can also divorce, Lu's mother has been diagnosed by the hospital to live soon, and then he will give Ye Mingchu a huge amount of money to divorce him.

Ye Mingchu's feelings for him and his mood were not in his consideration.

The guests saw that his face was a little unpleasant, and thought that he was tired these days, so he didn't have much to do with him.

As the wedding march sounded, everyone at the scene looked at the heart-shaped door not far away.

The photographer and the media pointed their cameras at the past, and the door opened.

Lu Yixuan led Ye Mingchu slowly.

Ye Mingchu was really happy, so excited that he didn't sleep all night, at this time, his face was red, and his dark eyes were radiant.

He kept waving to guests and media friends, and his body was tightly attached to Lu Yixuan, declaring to everyone that this man was his.

Many people at the scene showed envious and jealous eyes.

Fenfen sighed, good men like men to go.

For Ye Mingchu's impression, we all know that it is Lu Yixuan's childhood sweetheart, and it is the person Lu Yixuan has always loved deeply, but it is a pity that Lin Luo "snatched love with a knife" at that time, and they were separated for five years, and they were together.

Several wealthy ladies lowered their voices to discuss Lin Luo, and they all shook their heads to express their disgust for this kind of people, fire and theft prevention Lin Luo.

They prefer to discuss other people's sadness behind their backs than other people's happy things, and are willing to put their happiness on the pain of others.

Ji Shiqian witnessed all this on the second floor, he lit a cigarette and looked at the newcomer downstairs through the huge floor-to-ceiling window.

How happy they are now, how painful it will be later.

He can't wait to see the next good show.

Xiao Wu came over.

Ji Shiqian shook the cigarette in his hand, and the ashes of the clear fire flicked down from the tips of his fingers.

"Is it done?"

"I've replaced the USB flash drive at the wedding."