Chapter 105

"Damn, why is this kid's belly so big? Shouldn't there be a disease?

"We are a group of sick people, and we are afraid that he will be sick? Quickly got the money and left. Han Ming on the side was calling Ye Mingchu and sent a photo by the way.

"Brother Han, what's going on? Hearing the slightly distant voice of the man on the phone, Han Ming raised his eyebrows and said, "I sent you a photo in the mailbox, you can take a look."

Ye Mingchu stared at the photos on his mobile phone for a long time, and the more he looked at him, the more surprise in his eyes became.

Above is Lin Luo's kneeling appearance pressed to the ground.

"You caught someone?

"Of course. A smug smile appeared on Han Ming's face, "Do you know what he's doing now?"

"What? Ye Mingchu subconsciously asked.

"I'm being cared for by five AIDS. Ye Mingchu's exclamation came from the mobile phone, and although he didn't see others, Han Ming could feel that Ye Mingchu was frightened.

"Didn't you want him to die a miserable death?

Ye Mingchu clenched his phone and gritted his teeth, he was indeed frightened when he heard the news, but thinking that Lin Luo deserved it.

"You have to be clean.

"Don't worry, baby. Han Ming sneered, "When will you send me the money."

Ye Mingchu replied, "I'll send you money in the next two days." He paused and said, "Brother Han, don't contact me these days, Lu Yixuan and I are preparing for the wedding, and I am afraid that he will suspect if we receive too many calls." 

"After things are done, start guarding against me? Gee, a vicious smile appeared in Han Ming's eyes.

"You go and prepare, I'll take Lin Luo's video for you as a wedding gift later, don't forget to compensate me well when you come back."

"Brother Han, then I'll hang up first. The phone clicked and hung up, Han Ming put down the phone and looked at the two words of the recording on the screen and clicked the end at the bottom right.

Since he had already followed Lu Yixuan, how could he be satisfied with 50 million?

"This man is pregnant.

Han Ming faintly heard this and looked over, he hadn't heard the screams since the beginning, could it be that it hadn't been solved there?

Han Ming walked over and looked, and at a glance, he saw Lin Luo's pale face in the dim light, and there were blood stains on the ground that I don't know who it was.

His gaze shifted from Lin Luo's face to his abdomen below without a trace.

Han Ming's eyes paused, and he strode over, the man's abdomen was abnormally protruding, and purple-red blood vessels could be seen on his fair belly.

Man pregnant?

Han Ming's eyes were not much surprised, after all, Ye Mingchu said it when he was drunk.

But at that time, he thought that Ye Mingchu drank too much and said nonsense, but he didn't expect it to be true.

So whose species is this in this belly?

Lin Luo covered his abdomen with one hand and his ears with the other, his expression looked very painful, as if he would die at any moment.

Han Ming: "Haven't started yet?" 

"The five men looked at each other, not that they didn't want to do it, but in the perverted psychology to see a man holding a stomach and couldn't get off the hand, the handle that was hard just now is now soft."

Han Ming stepped forward with a fierce temper, and his eyes looked directly at Lin Luo's stomach.

Lin Luo looked at his malicious eyes, and stepped back with his hands and feet, and a crack finally appeared on his face that was still calm just now.

The men seemed to understand what the gold lord was thinking, and rushed up to hold Lin Luo's hands and feet, and pressed them to the ground.

Lin Luo screamed, and while desperately flopping and struggling, he shouted, "Get away." A few more slaps on the face, knocked Lin Luo's scream into his stomach, he spat out a few mouthfuls of blood, bright blood slid down the corner of his mouth, flowing on the ground into a small red water.

"Pinch his mouth and don't let him bite his tongue." Han Ming stepped forward as he spoke, he raised his foot and stepped on Lin Luo's abdomen, without pressing down, but such an action was enough to make the pale man under him tremble.

"Lu Yixuan is really a blessing. Han Ming was particularly interested in pregnant men, he had only heard of it before, but he didn't expect to see it with his own eyes one day.

"Solve it quickly, and come out and share the money after the matter." Han Ming said and turned to leave.

At this moment, there was a sound of a car's motor in the distance, getting closer and closer.

Han Ming was lighting a cigarette, and when he heard this sound, his hand shook and almost burned his fingers.

Xiao Liu rushed in from outside: "Brother Han is not good, there are many cars outside, and the number of people is more than five times ours." The hand that pinched the cigarette shook again, and cut off the fire: "What's going on?" 

"There is no signal from this factory, how can the area secret be found so quickly."

"Brother Han... I forgot to tell you that the kid sent a positioning message, and I don't know who it was sent to.

When Han Ming heard this, he was furious, and slapped over: "Stupid!

Xiao Liu covered his face and his body trembled: "What should Brother Han do now?"

"What else can I do? Escape! "The number of people on the other side is five times their own, do they still have to fight?

"The people in there.

"I can't take care of myself, but how many AIDS?" Those men are dying anyway, and it makes no difference whether they die early or late.

Xiao Liu nodded hurriedly, and quickly ordered the people to drive the car.

With the chaotic sound, only to hear a loud bang, the car slammed through the iron gate of the factory, and went straight to the open space on Lin Luo's side.

The last big turn, the sharp brakes stopped at Lin Luo's side.

The door opened, and a sullen Ji Shiqian walked out of the car.

Several men who were pressing on Lin Luo and preparing to commit violence froze their movements in unison, looking at this young man who appeared here inexplicably.

Ji Shiqian got out of the car and looked at Lin Luo, who was pressed under him by several tall and strong men, his hair was messy, his pale cheeks were swollen, and his body was full of blood.

On the fair skin, there are wounds that are bruised and bleeding.

His eyes contracted little by little, and some emotions were rolling violently, like the tide before the storm, and the low air pressure was overwhelming.

Several tall men stiffened and got up from Lin Luo's body, and the instinct of the creature made them realize that the young man in front of them was terrifying, and they were likely to die here today.