Chapter135

"But sir, do you have a child left behind?"

Lu Yixuan listened to the old man in front of him with a serious nonsense, and he sneered and pulled Mother Lu up.

"Mom, let's go."

The fortune teller whispered behind him, "I haven't given money yet."

"Doesn't it mean that you can't collect money?"

The fortune teller asked Lu Yixuan: "Why is it not allowed?"

"I don't have any children left behind."

Have sex with him. There are only two people in the relationship, Lin Luo and Ye Mingchu, Ye Mingchu will definitely not have children, and Lin Luo has already shed three, the most recent time was four months ago.

Can a child pop out of his belly at four months?

"That's not right." The fortune teller looked at the paper in his hand.

Mother Lu also tightly grabbed Lu Yixuan's hand and asked, "Yixuan, are you thinking about you..."

Lu Yixuan interrupted her and said, "Don't think about it, I said no is nothing." Mother

Lu was a little sullen, although the eight characters of this thing could not be believed, but this fortune teller had calculated accurately, so his words also had some credibility.

Mother Lu took out two hundred yuan from her bag and put it on the fortune teller's table: "Thank you."

Lu Yixuan frowned and did not speak.

Back home, Lu Yixuan went into the study to process documents.

And Lu's mother went to the kitchen to boil silver fungus soup for Lu Yixuan, and after boiling, she put out the pot and brought a bowl into the study.

Lu Yixuan was the same as before, with a cold face all year round, no smile, few words, and he couldn't talk to her a few words, so he went back to the study, read books or some materials, and then went to sleep.

Mother Lu actually knew that Lu Yixuan was very lonely, and if he hadn't thought that she was sick now, maybe he would have gone to Lin Luo long ago.

"Yi Xuan, the soup has been brought to you, drink it while it is hot."

Lu Yixuan put down the computer, took the bowl and took a small sip, very sweet, he frowned slightly, and drank it in one sip.

Putting down the empty bowl in his hand, Lu Yixuan said to Lu's mother: "Mom, don't go to see any fortune tellers in the future."

He hoped that Mother Lu would recuperate well instead of thinking wildly.

"I see."

After Lu's mother left, the room fell into silence again, Lu Yixuan took out his mobile phone and clicked on the photo album, which contained several photos of Lin Luo, and his fingertips gently rubbed Lin Luo's face above.

Lin Luo, did you give birth to me outside and secretly didn't tell me?

As soon as this idea came out, Lu Yixuan's heart was bitter and sour.

Lin Luo hated himself so much, how could he secretly give birth to his own child?

......

In the hospital.

Lin Luo watched the milk doll in his arms sucking his fingers, the child was very small and incredibly soft.

The child's facial features are very similar to Lu Yixuan, it is simply carved out of a mold.