Chapter 126

Ye Mingchu covered his bloody eyes, he cried with tears all over his face, and blood flowed from his cheeks to the ground.

Ye Mingchu felt a dead despair in his heart, but what really made him despair was still behind.

Ji Shiqian looked at him with great disgust in his eyes, and ordered his subordinates to drag people away.

Ji Shiqian's subordinates were not too gentle with him, and grabbed him by the neck with one hand and pulled the person up from the ground.

Ye Mingchu only felt that his neck was about to be broken, he looked at the driver who was pressed to the ground, and shouted at the man with a faint hope: "Let Lu Yixuan come and save me!"

As soon as the words fell, he was already thrown into the trunk.

Ji Shiqian looked at the driver who was lying on the ground and couldn't move, and said, "Let the people go."

Xiao Wu was puzzled: "What if he sends a message to Lu Yixuan?"

"Even if he said that it would be late, if he could really arrive, he would only be able to watch a limited scene."

When Xiao Wu thought of what was going to happen next, he involuntarily shrunk and felt stunned in his heart.

The car drove to the outskirts, in an abandoned warehouse, with an area of two or three hundred square meters.

The floor was full of cement bags, so the place did not appear spacious.

The surroundings were very quiet, and you could hear the groans of pain coming from the closed door inside.

Ye Mingchu was so afraid that his teeth trembled, and he looked at Ji Shiqian and begged: "Please let me go, I really don't dare, my eyes are blind and my hands and feet are broken, and I have already been punished."

He hoped to find a little remorse in Ji Shiqian's eyes, but no, the man's eyes were like a poison.

Ye Mingchu was thrown into the warehouse, and a rancid smell came from the confined room, he followed the smell and looked over, only to see a person lying in the corner, motionless and not knowing whether he was dead or alive.

Ye Mingchu kept staring at it for a long time before recognizing that it was Han Ming.

The bandage on Han Ming's leg had been removed, and a pair of bloody legs appeared in front of his eyes.

From such a distance, he could see that the flesh below the calf had rotted, and he could faintly see the white bones under the rotten flesh.

Ye Mingchu covered his eyes and screamed in fright.

There was an echo from the empty warehouse, and he turned on his stomach and crawled towards the door.

He wants to go, he stays here to become the second Han Ming, he doesn't want to go crazy, he doesn't want to become this miserable picture.

Ye Mingchu dragged his broken body step by step to climb out, perhaps because of fear, he briefly forgot the pain in his body, and the speed was much faster than before.

At this time, the door opened, and Ye Mingchu just wanted to speak, but after seeing the five men who came in from outside, his voice stopped abruptly.

The five men, after seeing him, the corners of their mouths showed an evil smile, and what they had in common at this time was that their eyes were red, the expression on their faces was very excited, and their bodies exuded a very strong smell of hormones.

You don't have to guess that you have taken some kind of medicine.

Ye Mingchu was already terrified to the extreme, he looked at these five men and wondered if this would be the five AIDS that Han Ming arranged for Lin Luo.

The more he thought about it, the more likely it was, he still crawled towards the door, shouting as he climbed: "It's not me who arranged these people, it's Han Ming, what does it have to do with me!" Ye Ming saw that Ji Shiqian did not appear for the first time, he knew that he could not escape, and Ji Shiqian was ruthless to torture him.

Ji Shiqian's torture methods he knew better than anyone, he planted it in his hands twice, only this time was the most desperate.

In the past, I wanted Lu Yixuan to come to save him, but now I don't even have a hope, which can be described as self-inflicted and cannot live.