Chapter 128

Ye Mingchu was found by the police and sent to the hospital in time, and a small life insurance was saved.

That is, the hand is crippled, the leg is lame, and the right eye is blind.

Even if the leg is cured, it is lame, and the eye is pierced, and the right eye can no longer be opened.

After being sent to the hospital, it spread throughout the major media in H City in just three hours.

The media will not let go of such a hot news, the day before yesterday, Lu Yixuan's marriage was all over the traffic, if he wrote Ye Mingchu, wouldn't he have made a profit?

Various media companies sent reporters to interview, and even paparazzi disguised as hospital staff, sneaked into Ye Mingchu's ward, took off his clothes, and filmed the wounds inside, the worse the better.

The news also quickly reached Lu Yixuan's ears, and he flipped through the various forum websites on his mobile phone.

Holding a bowl of lotus seed soup in his hand to drink, the sweet and silky taste melted into his mouth with a hint of bitterness, he frowned, put the phone down and drank it.

He couldn't figure out why Lin Luo liked to drink this kind of thing, sweet or bitter.

But as long as Lin Luo likes it, he will try to get used to it and slowly turn the habit into a like.

He will get used to everything around Lin Luo and then chase him back.

When Mother Lu returned to the hospital, she saw a crowded group of reporters at the door, although there were reporters yesterday, but there were not so many at all.

A bad premonition rose in her heart, she covered her face with the scarf around her neck, and pressed her hat down to squeeze in from the side.

When I entered the hospital, I faintly heard a conversation from the group of reporters.

"I don't know if I can see President Lu today, this is a big deal."

"Ye Mingchu was injured, one explosion after another, whoever gets the interview first will make money, but the possibility of seeing it is too low, and the bodyguards can't squeeze in like a wall of meat."

"You said that what happened to Ye Mingchu will be related to Lu Yixuan?"

"Maybe, after all, on the wedding day, I was buttoned up with such a big green hat, and this tragic thing happened the next day, where in the world is there such a coincidence, it must be revenge."

Mother Lu's face sank, and there was sadness in her eyebrows.

She didn't know about Ye Mingchu at all, and now listening to these people, she felt that there was some reason, and she faintly leaned towards Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan is a character who has a vengeance, and Lin Luo's father's incident can reflect it.

If it was really as the group of people outside said, then Lu Yixuan would be too stupid.

It's really not worth it to commit a crime for an irrelevant person!

Took the elevator and went directly to the VIP ward, Lu Yixuan was watching TV with the remote control, and the content of the picture happened to be a report on this matter.

Mother Lu hesitated and walked over to put away the bowl on the table, and then pretended to ask casually: "Yixuan, what do you think of Ye Mingchu's incident?"

Lu Yixuan's wound was on his heart, and after sitting for a long time, he would feel that it hurt like being pulled by a rope, and he turned off the TV and slowly lay down.

"I don't know anything about Ye Mingchu, I sent someone to take him to the airport yesterday, and after learning the news that he was kidnapped, I immediately sent someone to call the police to find him."

Mother Lu sighed in her heart, Lu Yixuan was obviously intentional, if he hadn't called the police, the matter would not have been known to everyone.

The murderous aura that emanated from him the day before yesterday, she witnessed it with her own eyes, if she hadn't stopped him, he would have killed Ye Mingchu on the spot.