Chapter 129

Lu Yixuan did this, clearly taking the opportunity to take revenge and accomplish the purpose he wanted.

He didn't think about letting Ye Mingchu go at all, perhaps he had already guessed that Ye Mingchu would be kidnapped on the road.

Mother Lu instantly felt cold, and a cold breath came out of her hands and feet, she looked at Lu Yixuan in a complicated way, is this still her son? Why did she feel more and more strange?

"There were a lot of reporters outside, blocking the entrance of the hospital."

"Don't worry, the heat of things will go down in two days."

Mother Lu choked on her throat, hesitated, and asked, "Then Ye Mingchu..."

Mother Lu wanted to ask Ye Mingchu what to do, but when she saw Lu Yixuan's gloomy gaze, she couldn't say the words that came to her lips.

Lu Yixuan understood what Lu's mother was thinking, and he said lukewarmly: "I didn't kill him now, it's already the best mercy for him." The words have already been said to death, he will definitely not send someone to take care of him! Or take him home.

This kind of man, to this point now, is his fault.

Mother Lu lowered her eyes, knowing that she was going to annoy people if she said any more.

......

After Ye Mingchu woke up, he was diagnosed with AIDS, and his left eye looked out the window emptyly, and he didn't know what he was looking at.

Ye Mingchu's card has been frozen, and another one is his own, there are only more than 100,000 in it, and there are about 60,000 left after paying the operation fee, which is simply not enough for him to treat AIDS.

Even if he buys medicine, he can't cure it at all, and he is wasted here in his life.

The moment Ye Mingchu woke up, the unbearable memory instantly occupied his brain, and there was a dense pain in his body, and pus with blood flowed from the wound from time to time, reminding him of everything he suffered that day.

Because of AIDS, he was isolated, no one changed his dressing, and the wounds on his body became more and more serious, inflamed, rotten and pus.

There was a rotten stench in the air, just like Han Ming at the beginning.

Even if he could pay enough for his medical bills, the hospital wouldn't want to charge him. After opening the discharge procedures, he was told to get out immediately.

As soon as he left the hospital, he was surrounded like a monkey again, and the cautious expression on his face was clearly photographed in the face of the flash that had nowhere to hide.

Since that incident, Ye Mingchu was particularly afraid of someone approaching him, especially men.

At this time, surrounded by airtight air, I only felt that I was back in that desperate warehouse, and I was overwhelmed.

I don't know who hit his wheelchair from behind, Ye Mingchu "Boom!" He fell to the ground, rubbing off a large piece of skin on the back of his hand and knee and bleeding out.

Ye Mingchu shook his shoulders and was so frightened that he curled up and lay on the ground, like a wounded trapped beast, licking his wounds alone.

When the reporter saw it, he just exclaimed in shock.

It seemed that he couldn't figure out how he fell to the ground.

Some people even laughed at him, he was a porcelain toucher.

Ye Mingchu completely became a joke, and no one cared that he was injured and sad, just like Lin Luo at the beginning.

Once you drop to the bottom, you get injured, bleed, and even take an extra breath, it will become a reason to be "bullied and ridiculed".

Ye Mingchu trembled his lips and looked at them with frightened eyes, his ears were in turmoil, he couldn't hear what they said again, he could only faintly hear the mocking sound coming from their mouths.

He was really scared, and a small scream came out of his mouth.

A male reporter joked: "It's like a rat."

At this time, Ye Mingchu was indeed like a rat crossing the street, and everyone shouted and beaten.

Now he was beaten to the ground and bleeding a lot.

Suddenly, a nurse came from the hospital and kindly reminded: "Don't get too close to him, he has AIDS."

When the crowded reporters heard this, they immediately retreated, and some people even shouted in fright, as if they had encountered a virus.

After the crowd dispersed, Ye Mingchu slowly gasped, he stood up embarrassedly, and sat in a wheelchair with his feet open and twisted in a strange posture.

The winter in T City passed for a long time, and the cold wind blew on his face like Ling Chi, as if it was going to disfigure his face.

He lay on his back in a wheelchair and looked at the gray sky, and suddenly remembered what happened when he and Lu Yixuan were children, when he was weak, and Lu Yixuan would take care of him wherever he went.

His first vow was to protect him for the rest of his life.

The second vow was that he would marry him even if he was a man.

But Lu Yixuan didn't finish a single one, he lost him after all...

As soon as Ye Mingchu's eyes closed, tears rolled out, and he cried louder and louder, like a child who lost an important toy.

Pedestrians on the road walked in front of him, all looking at him with strange eyes, and some recognized him with disgust and pity.

Ye Mingchu cried tearfully, blood oozed from his right eye and stained the gauze, the wound was inflamed, and there was a hot pain.

Not only his right eye, his broken right hand hurts, his wasted left foot hurts, and his broken knee and arm hurt.

Obviously, his whole body was already in pain to the point of unconsciousness, but he still felt so painful, especially the position at the mouth of his heart, it seemed to be stabbed, leaving a hole in the cold wind whining in, freezing his internal organs.

He hunched over, lying on the armrest of the wheelchair, so sad that he cried and retched.........