Chapter 13

The obsession with Lu Yixuan when he was young was just his wishful thinking.

Lin Luo exhaled softly and leaned on the hospital bed, he raised his hand and touched his forehead, where the wound had been bandaged again, and the outside of the gauze was gently touched and faintly painful.

It is easy to sleep luxuriously in the early stages of pregnancy, and as a man, he is no exception, Lin Luo shook the bed down, lay flat on the bed and looked at the drips above his head, and after a while, sleepiness hit and fell asleep in a daze.

In the confusion, Lin Luo had a dream, dreaming that he was lying on the ground with blood all over, Lu Yixuan stepped on his stomach with one foot and stared at him fiercely: "I said that even if the seed in your stomach is still there, I will find a way to get rid of him."

Lin Luo was suddenly frightened awake, the scene in the dream was the same as the real one, frightened him into a cold sweat, he held his chest and panted and looked at the ceiling with a daze, and when the breath stabilized, he turned over, and found that Lu Yixuan was actually standing at the door, he didn't know when he came, Lin Luo saw that Lu Yixuan's mind couldn't help but think of the nightmare he had just made, his fingers tightly pulled the quilt on his body, and his originally smooth heartbeat was anxious to his throat, Blocked on his heart gasp.

Lu Yixuan just arrived, did not expect Lin Luo to find him so quickly, he walked over and stood in front of him as before, his dark eyes with a trace of imperceptible emotion.

"When did you wake up, why didn't you let the nurse tell me?"

Lin Luo looked at him woodenly, and when he heard Lu Yixuan's words, he felt extremely funny.

Tell you, will you come? Or is Ye Mingchu willing you to come?

He almost lost his child for that person, almost died on the cold operating table, woke up alone in the ward drinking cold leftover soup, and when he came, the first thing he asked him was, why didn't he tell him? You say ridiculous?

Seeing that Lin Luo did not speak, Lu Yixuan approached and stood in front of Lin Luo's bed to look at him condescendingly, and asked indifferently: "Why don't you speak?"

Lin Luo leaned back on his elbows and sat up, Lu Yixuan originally wanted to help him, but the outstretched hand stopped awkwardly in mid-air.

Raising his head slightly, Lin Luo looked at Lu Yixuan, and after a moment, his lips opened and said, "Lu Yixuan, when will we go through the divorce procedures?"

A trace of surprise flashed in Lu Yixuan's indifferent eyes, he didn't expect that the first thing Lin Luo said to him again was actually divorce.

The hands hanging from the sides of his thighs clenched into a fist hard, and he lowered his eyes to stare at the smile at the corner of his lips, his gaze turning slightly cold.

The corners of the man's mouth are naturally up, and he always feels like he is smiling when he is expressionless, when he is not married to Lu Yixuan, Lin Luo's lively and cheerful nature and well-behaved appearance are simply a beautiful representative of everyone.

Lu Yixuan once described Lin Luo as a sunflower chasing the sun every day.

But now, the sunflowers have withered, the rhizomes are rotten, and the petals are so fragile that they can shatter at the slightest touch.

"Lin Luo, I don't agree to divorce."

Lin Luo's body stiffened, his eyes widened in disbelief, and after a moment, he trembled his lips and said: "You promised me, just the other night when I signed the bone marrow transplant agreement, you promised me that we would divorce as long as the bone marrow transplant was completed." Slightly hooking his lips, Lu Yixuan stretched out his hand to gently pinch Lin Luo's chin, and said in a soft and cold tone: "Promise you?" What about the evidence? Is he trying to repent? On the basis of what?

Lin Luo's eyes gradually turned red, his eyelashes trembled like a frightened rabbit, and he clenched his teeth as if he wanted to break a bite of teeth.

The dream before seemed to be played back and forth, playing out in his mind over and over again.

"Lu Yixuan, you are not a person who has no faith." He seemed to be sure of this, but his tone trembled with hesitation.

Lu Yixuan let go of his chin, his eyes contemptuous, as if to mock his innocence.

"Lin Luo, you forgot, I am a person who can lie to a priest."

Lin Luo's originally pale face gradually became transparent, he lowered his head to look at his trembling fingertips, tears dripped down, this is the person he has loved for five years, deceiving him again and again, but he will still be stupid to believe him.

Three years ago, Lu Yixuan took an oath to the priest.

Whether it is good times or bad, rich or poor, healthy or sick, happy or sorrowful, Lu Yixuan will always love Lin Luo, cherish Lin Luo, and be faithful to Lin Luo forever.

This liar, big liar!

He was never a man of his word!

"Don't even think about divorce, Lin Luo was started by you, why do you want to end it?" He said a little mockingly, then turned and left the ward.

Lin Luo hugged his arm, suddenly felt so cold, he wiped his tears and lay back on the bed, the tears rolled out more and more uncontrollably, wet the bedding.

Lin Luo, why are you so rich? Why are you so cheap, why are you so disgusting?

He cried so hard that his body twitched, and he raised his hand and slapped himself hard.

He hated his dedication to the beginning, chasing behind Lu Yixuan's ass without a faceless confession, marrying him like a fool, and taking a serious oath in front of the priest.

Now that he has been forced to break his home, everyone is watching his jokes, and perhaps those who mock him at this moment have long guessed that this will be the result of him.

Only like a fool, he now knows how humiliated he has been in the five years that he liked Lu Yixuan.