Chapter 30

"You better accompany Lin Luo, he is also sick." Ye Mingchu's committing appearance made Lu Yixuan feel deeply guilty.

"He's important to you." Lu Yixuan gently calmed Ye Mingchu in front of him, and then said behind him with a cold face: "Put the medicine in the living room, and after eating, go to the second floor and rest early."

Lin Luo was still nervous to the point of stiffening, until he heard the door behind him bang, and the whole person relaxed and slumped into the warm water. The body couldn't stop shaking, and even the fingertips were shaking.

There was a lingering stream of male hormones in the bathroom, which was a little nauseating, Lin Luo staggered up from the water, opened the toilet lid and opened his mouth to vomit.

He didn't eat, so all he spat out was yellow acid water.

The sour water burned throat painfully, tears kept flowing from the corners of the eyes, tears poured down, soaking a haggard face, Lin Luo pressed the flush button to flush the toilet bowl while spitting.

......

Ye Mingchu felt a sense of crisis, since the operation, Lu Yixuan has never mentioned to him about divorcing Lin Luo, he has never understood Lu Yixuan's reason for perfunctory him, and now he finally knows.

Lu Yixuan was moved by Lin Luo, I'm afraid even he didn't know it.

He tugged at his fingers, panicked and disorderly, until he invited the doctor Lu Yixuan out of the house to work, he calmed down.

He got up and opened the drawer with a few pills in it, this is not his medicine but Lin Luo's, after Lu Yixuan carried Lin Luo out, he found it on the ground when he passed the utility room.

The medicine was filled by a vitamin bottle, he opened it to see, which vitamin is a smell of Chinese medicine, Ye Ming initially doubted, poured out a few and put them in the drawer, thinking of having the opportunity to ask a doctor.

At this time, the bedroom door was pushed open, and the doctor walked in and saw that Ye Mingchu had gotten out of bed, so he asked: "Mr. Ye, is your head still burning?"

"It's all right, thank you Dr. Zhang." Ye Mingchu paused, "By the way, Doctor Zhang, can you help me see what kind of medicine this is?"

Dr. Zhang is the family doctor of the Lu family, and his words should be able to know what kind of medicine Lin Luo is taking.

Dr. Zhang took the medicine, put it between his nose and sniffed it, and then looked at the font on the eye pill.

Frowning and repliing, "This is an anti-fetal medicine, how can Mr. Ye have it?"

Ye Mingchu's pupils shrank slightly, he heard it right, right? Is this an anti-fetal pill? Of course, Dr. Zhang's words could not be questioned by him, but how could a man in Lin Luo have this medicine?

Ye Mingchu asked, "Doctor Zhang, is it possible for a man to get pregnant?"

Dr. Zhang was slightly stunned and then laughed: "How can a man get pregnant, but..."

"But what?"

Dr. Zhang said: "Some time ago, there was a news report that a man went to the hospital for examination due to physical discomfort, and it was found that he had a sexual deformity and an invisible uterus in his body.

Ye Mingchu frowned and said, "That... Is it possible for this invisible uterus to get pregnant?

"This is not clear, I think it should be possible."

Ye Mingchu suddenly remembered that when he had leukemia surgery, Lin Luo almost died on the operating table during the bone marrow transplant process, he originally thought that Lin Luo's body was too weak, and now it seems that he needs to ask the doctor who operated on him that day.

A little after noon, the maid came in and asked Ye Mingchu to eat.

After going downstairs, I didn't see anyone annoying, and Ye Mingchu asked casually, "What about Lin Luo?" The maid replied with a strange face: "Still lying on the bed, Mr. Ye doesn't have to care about him, people are naturally squeamish young masters."

Ye Mingchu smiled carelessly: "Let's go up to the food, otherwise when Yixuan comes back and asks, he will say that we treat him harshly."

Although the maid didn't want to, she still listened to Ye Mingchu's order to put the leftovers into a small plate and serve them upstairs.

After Lin Luo heard the knock on the door, he endured the discomfort and opened the door, and when he saw that it was a maid, he was inevitably ridiculed.

After the maid left, Lin Luo simply ate two bites of food and put down his chopsticks and lost his appetite, his stomach churned again, he opened the door and rushed into the bathroom and vomited again.

From yesterday until now, his stomach has not stopped, although he used to vomit although his body was allergic but not so serious, not to mention that he also went to the hospital for an infusion and took medicine.

Ye Mingchu was about to go upstairs to get a coat, when he heard a sound of vomiting in the public bathroom, he didn't need to look at him to know who it was, at this time there was anyone else on the second floor besides Lin Luo.

Thinking of Lin Luo, he remembered the anti-fetal medicine that Dr. Zhang told him and about the man's pregnancy, this vomit, he had never eaten pork and never seen a pig run.

After Lin Luo vomited, he felt that his chest was still stuffy, and he didn't get any relief, he was panting and teary, and a thin layer of cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

He took out a piece of paper and wiped the corners of his mouth, and as soon as he walked out, he saw Ye Mingchu standing at the door.

Lin Luo now wanted to take a detour and didn't want to talk to him as soon as he saw him.

As a result, Ye Mingchu suddenly stopped him and asked with concern: "Lin Luo, have you eaten a bad stomach?" Do you want me to call you a doctor?

Lin Luo's footsteps did not stop: "No need."

Ye Mingchu looked at Lin Luo's emaciated back with an unclear look, and sneered: "Don't you really have to look at it?" I vomited so badly and didn't know that I thought you were pregnant with morning sickness.

Lin Luo's body stiffened, and a dense layer of cold sweat suddenly broke out behind his back, and he pursed his lips and accelerated his pace to return to his room and close the door again.

Ye Mingchu put his hands on his shoulders and looked sharply at the closed door, Lin Luo's slight stiffness just now could not escape his eyes, and his steps were disordered.

He just casually said that he was so nervous? Could it be that he was hit by him?

If Lin Luo is really pregnant, then the seed in his belly is definitely Lu Yixuan's, and Lu Yixuan's reason for his delay in divorce has increased.

Ye Mingchu grinded his teeth and returned to the bedroom, changed his clothes and went downstairs, he was ready to go to the hospital in person, and he knew everything as soon as he asked.

Lin Luo, who returned to the room, was flustered, he reached out and touched his abdomen, Ye Mingchu's words just now echoed in his ears, and a bad premonition rose in his heart.

Morning sickness, everything makes sense to explain this, it seems that you have to be more careful in the future, but the baby in this belly grows day by day, and sooner or later it will be discovered by Lu Yixuan.

Before letting Ning Yuan hide from Lu Yixuan, he only wanted Lu Yixuan to raise this child alone after he divorced him, but he didn't expect that Lu Yixuan would regret the divorce, and now he wants him to conceive another one, if Lu Yixuan knows that the child in his belly did not flow that day, then he will definitely let him give birth to Ye Mingchu.

Lin Luo grabbed a layer of clothes on his abdomen, his eyes became resolute, he would not give his child to anyone!