Chapter 107

Ji Shiqian looked at Han Ming's mobile phone and found a short recording inside, he clicked on it, and the more he listened, the colder his eyes became.

The bone knuckles of the right hand holding the mobile phone were white, and the green tendons on the arm were protruding, and the force seemed to crush the mobile phone.

At this moment, the mobile phone placed in his clothes bag rang, and Ji Shiqian took a look at it and hesitated for a while before picking it up.

"Hey, Mom.

"Don't forget to promise me something and go home as soon as you find someone." Ji Shiqian listened to this, his brows furrowed slightly and his face was impatient.

"Not coming back for now. Mother Ji said, "What did you say?

Ji Shiqian replied, "There is an urgent matter on my side, and I can't do without it."

"Ji Shiqian, you are enough, how long are you going to make trouble? Mother

Ji's voice faintly revealed a hint of anger.

"You have endured it for more than ten years, and I am worried that this time, I will hang up when I am fine." Ji Shiqian's tone was very cold, full of mockery.

"You..."

Ji's mother just spoke up, and Ji Shiqian had already hung up the phone.

Want him to go back? If he could, he would never want to go back for the rest of his life, it would not be his home, just a cage that would facilitate his control.

He Yuanshu looked at the call that had been hung up and was angry, and called the housekeeper over to broadcast Xiao Wu's call.

After asking about the situation on Ji Shiqian's side, I learned from Xiao Wu's words that Ji Shiqian was so excited to gather people to save a man.

And that man was almost rounded by five AIDS patients at the time. Adulterers, and wounds on their bodies, are likely to be infected with AIDS.

As soon as he heard the three words AIDS, He Yuanshu's body instantly became cold, and his heart was more like eating a piece of yellow lotus.

She secretly cursed two things that were not arguing, then went back to the bedroom to change her clothes and instructed the driver to drive to the hospital.

......

It has been two hours now, Lin Luo is still in the emergency room, it is dawn, and the snow has stopped.

At this moment, the operating room was pushed away, and the doctor took off his hat and mask and walked out, "Ji Shao, Mr. Lin is already fine, and the fetus is also saved."

After Ji Shiqian heard the news, his heart that had been nervous all night finally relaxed.

"This time there were signs of miscarriage, but fortunately it was taken to the hospital in time. "

The doctor couldn't help but sigh, this child is also a fortune teller.

Ji Shiqian nodded and asked the doctor about precautions and food.

The doctor said that Ji Shiqian took his mobile phone to note and watched Lin Luo push out from the operation to transfer the partition ward area, and Ji Shiqian quickly followed.

The doctor stopped Ji Shiqian and reminded: "Ji Shao, if Mr. Lin is infected with AIDS, this child will not live long even if he is born."

"I know, but I'm sure Lin Luo will be fine. Ji Shiqian had a gentle and confident smile on his face, and the doctor was a little dumbfounded, and after coming back to his senses, he found that there was no one around.