Chapter 120

As soon as Ye Mingchu listened to the recording on his mobile phone, he knew that he was finished, completely finished.

Taking advantage of the moment Lu Yixuan let go of his feet, he almost instinctively got up from the ground and ran under the stage.

"Slut!" Lu Yixuan was stunned, angry to the extreme, and a handsome face became fierce and vicious at this time because of anger and hatred.

He grabbed Ye Mingchu's collar, held the hand holding the mobile phone and smashed it into his face.

Ye Mingchu's delicate water spirit face instantly turned red and puffy.

Ye Mingchu finally couldn't control his crying, he sobbed with his mouth open, blood flowed from the corners of his mouth, staining the white dress he carefully selected today.

A blinding red color covered the entire chest.

How much Lu Yixuan cherished him before, then he hated him a lot now, and this man in a femme fatale deserved to die.

Ye Mingchu fell to the ground, and Lu Yixuan was like a demon crawling out of hell, coming to him to ask for his life.

This man already knows all his secrets, and now he says that it is useless, it is better to break the jar and break, anyway, he can't kill him, killing is a capital offense.

Ye Mingchu, who had already bolstered himself by himself, suddenly clenched his fingers, raised his head and looked at Lu Yixuan without fear, there was no fear and fear in his eyes, and there was a trace of hatred.

"You call me a slut, then what are you!"

"I did this, but why don't you think about why I did it! You obviously said that you would marry me and take care of me for the rest of your life, but you were entangled with Lin Luo and violated your oath, what I did was just to snatch back what belonged to me, did I do something wrong?

Thinking of this, Ye Mingchu's anger was more than sadness.

It was all they who made the current situation, and he was not wrong!

Lu Yixuan had failed him, so he should always get something back, and he didn't feel that he was wrong at all.

What was wrong was Lu Yixuan's greed, and what was wrong was that Lin Luo should not think of something that belonged to him.

"I slept with someone else, but you are not the same, eating in the bowl and thinking about the pot, what qualifications do you have to call me cheap!"

Saying that, Ye Mingchu raised his chin, picked up a bottle of red wine on the wine table, and smashed it on the ground fiercely, bolstering himself.

"Call me a, huh... What about you! When I heard that Lin Luo was injured, I wanted to kill me, but don't forget, who created false evidence to send Lin Zhenyu to prison in the first place? And who threw Lin Luo down the second floor to cause him to miscarry, and who indirectly made him lose all his relatives.

Ye Mingchu looked at the man in front of him with disdain, and sneered: "I did something behind my back, but don't you think about it, if you really love Lin Luo so much, why do you never believe him, when he begged you to keep the child, so desperately forced him to sign a bone marrow transplant, when he wanted to divorce you, you trapped him at home as a slave to give birth."

"Speaking of which, you don't blame me for divorcing him, if you hadn't chosen me in the first place, wouldn't you have divorced?" You have suffered for yourself and are still blaming me here. Speaking

of this, Ye Mingchu did not have the slightest guilt.

He originally felt that some of the things he had done were not honorable, but now that he thought about it, one was willing to fight and one was willing to be beaten, why should he be punched and kicked here? It is clear that both sides are at fault.

"If you want to kill me, you might as well kill yourself!"

Ye Mingchu said this call with a straight face, but he didn't know that what he did today would completely break this man's moral bottom line, and one day he would pay an irreparable price for it.