Chapter 199

Because of the storm, the monitor on the seashore was damaged, and the video could not be checked for the time being, and the police sent people to start a large-scale search around the coast.

Ji Shiqian stood on the coast and looked at the churning sea, the sea breeze at night was very cold, and his body was gradually blown cold and numb, and at that moment Ji Shiqian felt that his life was also cooled.

"Mr. Ji, we saw a box there, let's see if it's Mr. Lin."

The clenched fingers trembled and slowly released, and Ji Shiqian nodded and followed the police to look.

The box was covered with sand, and several places had been broken, revealing a slit where the clothes inside could be vaguely seen.

There is no doubt that this is Lin Luo's luggage.

"Captain, there is another discovery, we have picked up a mobile phone, it should be the sea water rushed up."

The sea water made a loud noise, but Ji Shiqian felt the boundless silence at this moment, and he looked at the damaged mobile phone in their hands as if he was deaf.

"Mr. Ji, do you think this is Mr. Lin's mobile phone?"

Since the mobile phone was washed up by the sea, it is very likely that Lin Luo committed suicide by jumping into the sea.

It's just that the captain standing in front of him doesn't dare to say this, because Ji Shiqian's face is contorting in horror.

Ji Shiqian stretched out his hand and took the mobile phone, his hand has been shaking, and he was already a little stiff by the cold wind, and he finally touched the mobile phone, but he didn't hold it firmly and fell to the ground, and his eyes suddenly blurred with burning pain.

Ji Shiqian fell into unrealistic expectations, expecting that Lin Luo did not come here, and these luggage and this tattered mobile phone were not his.

The policeman standing across from him muttered, "Mr. Lin may be dead by now..."

The word "death" just blurted out, Ji Shiqian grabbed the collar of the man in front of him and pressed him to the ground fiercely, the white and slender hands were prominent, and he glared at him angrily, as if he was an enemy who did not share the sky.

"Shut up, don't say that word!"

How cruel is the word "death" to him?

The man probably realized that he had said the wrong thing, but it was obviously too late, he looked stupidly at Ji Shiqian who suppressed him, and forgot to resist for a while.

Instead, the police officer on the side reacted and grabbed Ji Shiqian's shoulder.

"Mr. Ji, the sea is about to rise tide, it's too dangerous to find someone tonight, or come back tomorrow, tonight I will ask the technician to repair the monitor, and send the video to you tomorrow morning, how do you see?"

A moment later, Ji Shiqian let go of his hand, and his expression clenched his teeth even more ferociously.

He picked up the mobile phone on the ground, turned around stiffly and got into the car, the car was fully heated, but his body was still cold, and the position of his left chest seemed to be a big hole, and the cold wind whined in.

Ji Shiqian pressed his chest painfully, and then there was a trace of coolness on his face, and he reached out and touched it before he realized that he was crying.

The car drove back to the villa at ten o'clock in the evening, and Ji Shiqian staggered out of the car and returned to the bedroom on the second floor.

The bedroom had been tidied up by the maid, and the room was clean, and there were no Lin Luo's clothes on the floor or the picture frame he broke.