Chapter 139

Lin Luo felt that the atmosphere was a little ambiguous, but at this time there was a knock on the door outside.

Lin Luo stood up and opened the door, and it was Qin Yao who came.

"Mr. Lin."

An An, who was sleeping in the stroller, seemed to feel something, opened his eyes and saw Lin Luo standing in front of him, kicked his calves and screamed.

Lin Luo skillfully bent down to pick up the child and gently patted his body to soothe.

"Hard work on you, come in and rest."

Qin Yao was carrying a large bag and a small bag, and she was still pushing a stroller in her hand, her face was flushed, and hot sweat overflowed on her forehead.

You can tell that she is tired.

After Qin Yao went in, he found that something was wrong, but he didn't know where something was wrong.

Ji Shiqian looked at her strangely, with hostility in it, she wiped the sweat on her forehead and smiled awkwardly at Ji Shiqian.

Ji Shiqian glanced at Qin Yao coldly, and then moved his eyes to the child in Lin Luo's arms: "The child is brought over for me to see."

An An's soft face leaned into Lin Luo's arms, and he seemed to smell the smell of milk, rubbing hard.

Lin Luo's cheeks turned crimson, and he forcibly held An An and turned around, facing Ji Shiqian.

An An was a little unhappy, but when he saw Ji Shiqianhou grinning very happily, he spat and bubbled and made a hissing sound.

An An's eyebrows, lips, and nose were reflected in Ji Shiqian's eyes little by little, and he breathed heavily, and there was an indescribable depression in his heart.

Although the child could not be like himself, what made him extremely depressed was that the child looked too much like Lu Yixuan.

At this time, the heart is like turning vinegar upside down, and it is sour.

Although the child is small, he is very sensitive, and he cries with his mouth open, desperately drilling into Lin Luo's arms.

"Why did you start crying all of a sudden?" Simple Lin Luo did not notice at all that it was Ji Shiqian who scared An An.

Qin Yao saw everything in front of him clearly, and the corners of his mouth twitched twice.

"An An should be hungry." Qin Yao said while putting down her backpack to find milk bottles and milk powder.

Hearing that the child was hungry, Ji Shiqian's eyes were half-squinted to look at Lin Luo, and there was a deep meaning in his eyes.

Lin Luo's flush that had just faded appeared on his face again, how could he not understand what Ji Shiqian meant.

At this time, An An also opened his mouth and bit Lin Luo's clothes.

It seems that I am really hungry.

"I'll go to the bathroom." Ji Shiqian lives in a VIP ward, just like a hotel, everything is furnished inside, not only the bathroom but also the bathroom.

Qin Yao was about to reach out and take the child in Lin Luo's arms, Lin Luo shook his head at her and went in alone with the child.

Ji Shiqian looked at Lin Luo's back, his eyes were deep, he really wanted Lin Luo to feed him in front of him, but it was a pity that there was a Qin Yao in the room.

As soon as Lin Luo left, the atmosphere became even more awkward.

Ji Shiqian casually asked, "Do you want to drink water?"