Chapter 46

Lu Yixuan pinched Lin Luo's chin to make him face him, Lin Luo's eyes lowered his eyelashes trembled, and the timid appearance made people can't help but want to wrap him in their arms and do whatever they wanted, as if bullying him could get twisted pleasure.

Lu Yixuan said in a deep voice, "Lin Luo, have you forgotten what I said?"

Lin Luo stopped struggling in an instant, he thought of his father in prison, he had no way to resist the man in front of him.

Lu Yixuan laughed contemptuously, for a cowardly person like Lin Luo, patience seemed superfluous.

Lin Luo's eyelashes trembled and opened his eyes, looking at the smile on Lu Yixuan's face, it was so nakedly insulting, he could even read a sentence in his eyes.

——Lin Luo, why are you so disgusting.

This is what Lu Yixuan used to say, looking at his body's reaction with contempt and scolding him for being disgusting, making him feel helpless.

He remembered all this clearly, as if it were still yesterday.

Lu Yixuan bit his neck fiercely, and Lin Luo pulled back a trace of sobriety in his hazy consciousness.

Se shrunk and wanted to dodge, and Lu Yixuan's deep voice came in his ears: "Look if you dare to be in a daze in my bed." 

"The wound hasn't healed yet. Lu Yixuan's voice was dumb, and his eyes were terrifying as if he was about to devour people, "Lin Luo, did you mean it?" Think I won't touch you if it's not good? 

"The wound has begun to scar when I was in the hospital, how can it not be better now? Lu Yixuan can only think of this one when he wants to think about it.

You know, Lin Luo is a person who does everything in order not to sleep with him.

It's just that this kind of thing is a bitter meat meter, it's enough to see it once, and the second time he can only sneer at the other party and ask for hardship!

"Luo Luo is not allowed to cry. Lu Yixuan's words kept echoing in his ears, Lin Luo bit the back of his hand, he didn't even have the strength to exhale, he was like a broken leaf that had experienced the wind and rain all night.

This night, Lin Luo was comforting himself, and if he insisted on it, he would definitely be able to survive it...

The next day, Lu Yixuan got out of bed, he went into the bathroom to wash, and glanced at the bed when he came out.

Lin Luo was still asleep.

The petite body was wrapped in the quilt and curled up, and the eyes were still a little red.

Lin Luo was very motionless when she slept, like an old rabbit that could be held in her arms and kneaded arbitrarily.

Lu Yixuan stepped forward to the bedside, put his hand into the warm quilt and stroked Lin Luo's back, feeling quite good.

But when he thought that this body had been touched by other men, Lu Yixuan's face suddenly darkened, and the hand touching Lin Luo's waist involuntarily woke Lin Luo up with a deep pain.

Lin Luo grabbed the quilt and shrank in to avoid Lu Yixuan's touch, but his wrist was forcibly grabbed by him and pulled out of the quilt.

Lu Yixuan looked unhappy, with fire in his eyes, how many meanings did he hide from him as soon as he woke up?

Lu Yixuan's drag just touched the wound on Lin Luo's hand, and Lin Luo frowned and let out a muffled snort.

Lu Yixuan looked at the injury on his hand, and asked in a voice with the dullness he had just woken up: "How did you get it?" He found the wound on Lin Luo's hand last night, but he didn't ask, and now he saw it and asked casually.

"I made it myself. Lin Luo wanted to withdraw his hand, but was clenched harder by Lu Yixuan.

"That's stupid! Lu Yixuan sneered at him and let go of his hand, "There is medicine at home that I don't know how to use, who can I show a pair of rotten hands like this?" 

"Lin Luo's original hands, white and slender and very beautiful, now the hands are red, after the blisters burst, they look bloody and blurred, and they have some appetite.

"I'll remember to rub the medicine. "

......

The child in Lin Luo's belly, there is an empty chromosome examination table issued by the hospital, but he can't find the corresponding father, the three-month child, who is Lin Luo with?

The video in Ningyuan Hospital was also bribed by the assistant, and I wanted to check the clues again but did not find it at all, only knew that Lin Luo would go to Ningyuan every week for a physical examination, and no one knew the content and results of the examination.

Lu Yixuan instructed the assistant to check whether the seed in Lin Luo's stomach was Ning Yuan's, but the result was not.

After a month of investigation, the results were nothing.

Lu Yixuan rubbed his eyebrows and propped himself on the desk: Whose wild species is Lin Luo carrying?

The surveillance video in the villa has long been sent to the mailbox, Lu Yixuan has not had time to watch it in the past few days, today he just opened it when he was free, the video was edited, and the content on the screen was the day Lin Luo pushed Ye Mingchu.

When the assistant sorted it out for him, he also sent a text message content, telling him that the video had a sound clip and could not hear the conversation between the two clearly.

Lu Yixuan clicked to see, indeed he couldn't hear clearly, on the screen he could only see what the two said and then argued, and then Ye Mingchu fell downstairs, from the perspective of the video, it was indeed Lin Luo who pushed Ye Mingchu down.

Lu Yixuan took out the cigarette box from the drawer, took out a cigarette from it, lit it, and took a puff hard.

The smell of nicotine paralyzed his thoughts, Lu Yixuan squinted his eyes and stared at the video in a daze through the blue-white smoke, the smoke in his hand burned, and the ashes fell on the table with Mars.