Chapter 99

Lu Yixuan thought about what he had done that day.

He pressed Lin Luo on the sofa and forced him up, and also kicked the golden retriever he gave to Lin Luo to death.

Will Lin Luo not wake up because of that dog?

He didn't know what he had done wrong.

Isn't it just a dog? If you die, buy another one, Lin Luo was much more ruthless than himself when he personally killed the child in his belly.

Besides, Lin Luo should have been used to those pains a long time ago, how could he die for this little thing?

Lin Luo will definitely not die, as for being unconscious, it is just "making trouble" with him.

Lu Yixuan couldn't sleep, and the more he thought about Lin Luo, the clearer his thoughts became.

He thought about Lin Luo, thought that he was afraid, afraid that he would make a "fuss" for too long this time and forget to wake up.

Hearing the sound of even breathing beside him, Lu Yixuan got up and walked to the smoking area outside the corridor.

Lu Yixuan lit a cigarette and smoked, his eyes became more and more sour, I don't know if he was sleepy or smoked, he couldn't help but rub his eyes, the tentacles were wet, only to realize that he was uncomfortable.

Lu Yixuan leaned against the wall, raised his head to look at the moth in the light, and slammed into the lamp, sprinkling a layer of ash.

This look of desperation is really like Lin Luo at the beginning.

Lu Yixuan smiled bitterly, knowing that he was a magic barrier, and he would think of Lin Luo when he saw anything.

He failed Lin Luo's original infatuation, ruined his family, and was spurned by his mother in public.

This may also be retribution.

Failing a person will really be punished, and Lin Luo, who he harmed, has no relatives, so heaven will punish him.

His only loved one was terminally ill.

One report after another, many people in this world have many things, but they are only living up to the two words.

Lu Yixuan called his assistant and asked him to go to see Lin Luo's situation tomorrow.

If he is okay, then he will not go to him, and concentrate on accompanying Lu's mother.

The paper could not contain the fire, and the next day Lu's mother knew from the doctor what disease she had.

Mother Lu didn't say anything after listening to it, and after a while she smiled and said, "People always have that day." "I just didn't expect that her day came too quickly.

Lu Yixuan bought breakfast and came back, and saw Lu's mother staring out the window in a daze.

"Mom, I bought breakfast.

Mother Lu looked back at her son.

Lu Yixuan has become more mature and taller and handsome over the years, and she seems to see his father's shadow in him, and her eyes are blooming in an instant.

"Go home for breakfast, I don't want to be hospitalized."

Lu Yixuan didn't want to refuse directly and said in a deep voice, "No."

"Yi Xuan, I already know what kind of disease I have, and I can't cure it, I know.

Lu Yixuan's body froze, and he put the breakfast he had just bought in his hand on the table with a bang: "Now that medicine is getting better and better, it will definitely be cured, but now it is only a matter of time."