Chapter 162

Chen Yanli only came back in the early morning, did not wash his face, brushed his teeth, did not even take off his clothes, turned his head and got into the bed.

"You don't text back, you don't answer your calls, and you come back so late? Chen Yanli, have you grown hard wings? The agent is not so good, while dealing with the mountain of work, but also to take care of Chen Yanli meticulously, but unfortunately Chen Yanli's mind is wild, people can't figure it out, he can't wait to grow into a roundworm in his stomach to guess what he thinks.

Hearing the agent's roar, Chen Yanli covered his ears and turned over irritably.

"I'm tired, can you be quiet!"

"Snap-" With a sound, the agent pressed the light, walked to Chen Yanli with his hands crossed at the waist, pointed to his nose and said, "What are you tired of?" I see that you are in good spirits, you leave early and return late every day, you tell me honestly..."

Before the words were finished, the agent was stunned, "What's going on with your face?" Chen

Yanli has always been a small piece of fresh meat, smooth and delicate skin, which can be described without exaggeration by blowing bombs and breaking the idiom.

But now, the proper little fresh meat has become smoked meat, the skin is red, and there is a red rash on it.

"You've been out in the sun these days?"

"Hmm."

The agent was so angry that he wanted to lift the table: "Don't you know that you are allergic to ultraviolet rays?" Also go out to bask in the sun, your face is still gone!

Chen Yanli is allergic to ultraviolet rays, every time he goes out, he will wear thick sunscreen and an umbrella against ultraviolet rays, and has spent a lot of money abroad because of this disease in recent years.

Although the allergy symptoms have improved a lot now, they can't withstand such a toss.

The agent wrinkled his eyebrows and educated: "You eat by your face, can you treat your face well?"

After speaking, the agent turned around and opened the drawer, skillfully picked and chose among them, and found an ointment.

"Go wash your face, I'll rub the medicine for you."

Chen Yanli slowly got out of bed and took his clothes, and when he washed his face, he washed the bath and head together, and came out after washing, wearing only a pair of shorts.

The agent saw that he also had a rash on his upper body, and immediately let him sit down, and then concentrated on rubbing medicine on him.

Chen Yanli hung his head, his expression was a little trance, he thought of some things in the past, every time he had an allergic rash, Ji Shiqian would go all the way to buy him medicine, and then carefully wipe it for him.

The face was a little itchy, Chen Yanli couldn't help but want to rub it, and as soon as his hand was raised, he was slapped down.

Then there was a voice of rage overhead.

"Chen Yanli, are you trying to break the phase? Dare to scratch it, and I will tie you up.

"Brother Jane, why do you say that he knows that I am seriously allergic to ultraviolet rays, but he allows me to be exposed to the sun, and refuses to even see me?" Chen Yanli looked a little sad when he asked this sentence.

The agent asked, "You went to meet your first love?"

Chen Yanli snorted sullenly.

Agent: "You rushed to commit a slut, you can only say that you deserve it." If it is true that good and evil are rewarded, not not reported, the time has not come, and why should I know today?

"I thought he wouldn't be that ruthless."

The agent snorted coldly, as if mocking him.

After wiping the medicine, he touched Chen Yanli's chin, "Have a good rest these days, just your current face, don't think about receiving a job for ten days and a half month."

Chen Yanli: "Those magazines and advertisements you received, it is better not to accept them, and lower my identity."

"You still pick?" The agent sneered, "You think that your identity in China is comparable to that abroad, and if you want to take root, you must do it step by step..."

Here it comes again, when it comes to work, the agent is like entering the middle and old age in advance, talking non-stop, and his ears are calloused when he hears these words.

"I see."

"Also, I can remind you not to look for your first love again, everyone is married, even if he forgives you for the mistake you made in the first place?" Is it possible to divorce and start over with you? Sober up! The agent's words were like a bucket of cold water poured on his head, and Chen Yanli lay on the bed and lifted the quilt to cover his head.

It wasn't until the surroundings quieted down and he heard the sound of turning off the lights that he slowly stuck his head out, picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table, and glanced at the text message.

Ji Shiqian still didn't reply to him.

Chen Yanli couldn't say the discomfort and loss, he didn't want to give up, he came back to be with Ji Shiqian again, he still didn't do anything, how could he give up like this?

He clicked on a website to inquire about Lin Luo, and this search involved a lot of things.

The son of the former mayor and the ex-wife of Lu Yixuan.

Chen Yan's emotion changed from indifference to anger, and from anger to sadness.

Even if Ji Shiqian marries a man, he is actually a second-hand product.

Didn't he always have a cleanliness fetish? Why can you tolerate others who have used it?

And the Ji family, He Yuanshu, who did not agree because he was a man at the beginning, why did he agree now?

Chen Yanli slowly put the mobile phone in his hand on the bedside table, and then looked at the flashing neon lights outside the window.

Chen Yanli couldn't figure out how Ji Shiqian got involved with Lu Yixuan's ex-wife, and how he got married.

He thought that he wanted to change his plan, and since he couldn't meet Ji Shiqian, then he would go to Lu Yixuan and understand the situation before taking the opportunity.

The next day, the agent wanted to go out on an errand, and told Chen Yanli not to go out and recuperate at home.

Chen Yanli agreed on the surface, lying on the floor-to-ceiling window and watching the agent leave, then put on clothes and secretly went out.

......

Lu Yixuan sat in the office, holding a stack of contracts in his hand, flipping through them one by one, his eyes were dull, as if he had lost his soul.

Since Lu's mother died, he has been fully engaged in work, sleeping only four hours a day and doing things the rest of the time.

Because only when he is desperately busy, he can briefly forget his mother's death and forget Lin Luo marrying someone else.

Because he didn't rest well for several days and worked highly intensively, Lu Yixuan had already developed dark circles, and his pupils were also covered with red blood, and he was bloody.

"Buckle—" Then came a knock.

Lu Yixuan continued to stare at the document and said in a deep voice, "Come in." The assistant pushed open the door, "There is a gentleman named Chen Yanli at the front desk of President Lu, saying that he is looking for you in an emergency."