Chapter 32

The four-month-old fetus has stabilized, Lin Luo put his hand on his belly, feeling a living little life slowly growing in his body.

Lin Luo really wanted to go to Ningyuan's hospital to check again, and by the way, to see the baby in his belly, but Lu Yixuan issued a grounding order to lock him up, and there were several pairs of eyes in the villa, and when there was a wind and grass, he would tell Lu Yixuan that Lin Luo did not dare to take this risk.

For the sake of the child in the belly, Lin Luo's favorite thing out of the room is to bask in the sun in the backyard of the villa.

Of course, as soon as you go out, you will inevitably meet Ye Mingchu, today's Ye Mingchu wears a young white sweater, his slender neck is exposed, and there are several purple-red kiss marks on his fair skin, which looks very eye-catching.

After Ye Mingchu saw Lin Luo, a smile of unknown meaning appeared at the corner of his mouth and walked towards him.

"Lin Luo, did you sleep well last night?"

Ye Mingchu's black eyes were full of calculating light, Lin Luo could see clearly, from the bitter meat meter made by Ye Mingchu that day, Lin Luo knew that Ye Mingchu was not as simple as he seemed on the surface.

"You're scared." Ye Mingchu smiled, but his voice was very cold, "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you this time, just want to ask if you said well last night?"

"I'm fine." Lin Luo replied.

But in fact, Lin Luo didn't sleep all night last night, because the room diagonally opposite him called last night, and his sleep was already shallow, and the slightest noise would wake him up.

Ye Mingchu's eyelashes lowered, and he said apologetically: "That's good, I was worried about arguing with you last night."

It turned out to be to show off to him, no wonder he wore a young sweater in the winter and still showed his neck.

Just thinking about it, Ye Mingchu on the opposite side touched his neck and stretched his body and said lazily: "Yesterday Yixuan tossed me all night, so that I didn't sleep well, today I got up all over my body, and the ointment in the house has also run out, I heard that you have a cousin who is a doctor, can you help me go to him to buy some ointment to remove bruises?"

Lin Luo wanted to refuse, but hesitated when he heard that he could go out.

"Lu Yixuan didn't let me out."

Ye Mingchu saw his concern, played with his sleeve and said, "Yixuan will explain the reason when asked, not to mention just let you buy a medicine."

Ye Ming saw Lin Luo for a long time without answering and said: "Yixuan asked you to take care of me before, I saw that you were unwell a few days ago and didn't let you do things, now that your body is better, you should naturally listen to me."

Lin Luo wanted to go out very much, he hadn't gone out for nearly a month, his hand subconsciously touched his abdomen and finally made up his mind, promising Ye Mingchu to go out and buy medicine for him.

If Lu Yixuan came back to question him, he would say that Ye Mingchu asked him to go out, and it was not that he wanted to go out, not to mention that he held Ye Mingchu's medicine in his hand, and he was not afraid that Lu Yixuan would find a reason to punish him.

Lin Luo's eyes shook twice and said, "I'll go out and buy you medicine."

Ye Mingchu and Lin Luo said a few ointments, Lin Luo wrote them down one by one, and was about to turn around and leave when Ye Mingchu behind him suddenly stopped him.

"Wait, I have one more thing I need you to buy back."

Lin Luo turned around and asked, "What else?"

Ye Mingchu said unhurriedly, his dark eyes looked at Lin Luo's expression: "The oil ran out last night, so let's buy a few more sets by the way."

Lin Luo's face suddenly became ugly, he bit his lower lip and nodded pretending not to care, and when he turned around, he couldn't help but clench his hand, and the blue tendons on his arm came out.

Lin Luo originally thought that he didn't care about Lu Yixuan, he could do it with whoever he wanted, but when things were placed in front of him, his heart would still swell, hurt and sour.

The continuous pain spread down the blood throughout the body, and even the brain began to hurt.

He took a deep breath and forcibly suppressed the pain deep in his heart.

After Ye Mingchu's orders, Lin Luo left the villa unhindered and took a taxi on the side of the road to Ningyuan's hospital.

After Ye Mingchu watched the people leave, he called the maid.

"Follow Lin Luo all the way, take photos when you see him with a man, and the angle is accurate, you know?"

The maid nodded, changed into civilian clothes and followed out with her mobile phone.

Ye Mingchu sat in the rocking chair in the courtyard drinking the hot milk tea in his hand, the white mist covered his facial features, he put down the coffee cup in his hand, raised his head and looked at a dark cloud rising in the east.

It looks like the sky is about to change...

Ye Mingchu squinted lazily and shook the rocking chair under him: Lin Luo, Lin Luo, I wanted to make you comfortable for a few more days, but you want to hit my blade, then don't blame me.

......

Ning Yuan was a little surprised when he arrived at Lin Luo, and asked worriedly: "Why did you come to the hospital, is it unwell?"

"No..." Lin Luo shook his head, with guilt in his eyes, Ning Yuan was injured by Lu Yixuan and he didn't even have time to say an apology, then he never dared to sneak out to see Ning Yuan, for fear of dragging him down, "I'm sorry brother, I hurt you last time."

Ning Yuan touched Lin Luo's head familiarly and said nonchalantly: "It's none of your business."

Despite this, Lin Luo still felt guilty, and looked at his hand worriedly: "Is your hand okay?" Ning

Yuan is a surgeon, and a pair of hands holding a scalpel is the most important.

"The injury is not serious, it has long been healed I don't believe you see." Saying that, he also moved his wrist in front of Lin Luo.

At this time, Lin Luo finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Ning Yuan took Lin Luo into the office and closed the door, then poured a glass of water and put it in front of Lin Luo and asked, "Lu Yixuan hasn't embarrassed you recently, right?"

"He didn't."

Speaking of the reason why Lu Yixuan was angry last time was inexplicable, thinking that he had an affair with Ning Yuan, he and Ning Yuan were cousins, growing up together, the two drank the same bottle of water and wore the same pants, how could Ning Yuan like himself?

Lin Luo took a sip of water from the cup in front of him, looked at Ning Yuan with the help of the afterglow, and found that Ning Yuan was looking at him gently, such eyes seemed to be the only one in his eyes, Lin Luo's heart suddenly panicked, and he actually choked on drinking water without paying attention for a while.

"Why are you so careless." Ning Yuan walked to Lin Luo's back and gently patted him on the back, his eyes glanced down and inadvertently glimpsed a kiss mark on Lin Luo's slender neck.

He frowned slightly, and asked in a low voice, "You and Lu Yixuan are still at night..."

Lin Luo looked back at Ning Yuan in confusion.

Ning Yuan took a deep breath, knowing what to say and what not to say, but the breath in his chest made him can't help but want to ask Lin Luo.

So he stretched out his hand and poked the kiss mark on Lin Luo's neck.

"There are kiss marks here."

Lin Luo reflexively stretched out his hand to cover that place, such an action was regarded by Ning Yuan as wanting to cover it, and he sighed inexplicably painfullyThe heart hated him: "Luoluo, you still love him?"