Chapter 69

"Have you heard the story of the wolf coming?"

Lu Yixuan inexplicably had the feeling of falling from a height, and his heart was heavy and almost breathless, and he was stunned for a moment before saying: "Luo Luo, I'm serious."

Lin Luo immediately laughed after hearing this: "Are you seriously insulting my intelligence?" Lu Yixuan, you said that you want to be good to me, then I beg you to let me go, don't spoil me, okay? He couldn't figure it out.

There were many things he couldn't figure out.

Lin Luo muttered, "Lu Yixuan, am I not worth cherishing at all?"

"Just because I can get pregnant with a man, you don't treat me like a human being?" His eyes slowly became hot, a little astringent and blurry, but he never shed tears.

His heart hurt so much at the moment, as if he was being pinched by someone's hand.

Lin Luo regretted all the time, regretting meeting him.

He didn't know why loving someone had to become so miserable.

I don't know why he had to go through this, the pain of losing his family, the pain of losing a child.

How much did Lu Yixuan hate him? Can you trample on him so non-stop and beat him into the eighteenth level of hell?

Lu Yixuan: "It has nothing to do with you having a baby.

Lin Luo mocked, "Is that because I can simply satisfy your sexual desire, but Ye Mingchu can't?"

Lu Yixuan's voice suddenly became cold: "Don't involve everything on Ming Chu's body."

He also asked himself again, asking himself why he refused to let Lin Luo go, maybe he simply thought about letting him give birth to a child for himself and satisfy his desire for control, but over time, he found that his heart would hurt because of Lin Luo, and his eyes would become more and more inseparable from him.

Lu Yixuan never felt that he loved Lin Luo, until yesterday he saw him and Ji Shiqian together, just simply eating and watching movies, which made him crazy with jealousy.

"I won't be with Ming Chu.

Lin Luo said sarcastically, "That's really wronged you." Lin Luo's current temperament is cold to death, feeling that saying nothing is useful, Lu Yixuan slowed down his attitude, hugged him in the past, gave him a gentle peck on the forehead, and said like a kitten and a puppy: "We don't say so much today, you rest well and obediently, I will prove it to you later." Lin Luo was pressed back to the bed by him and lay down, and his eyes looked at Lu Yixuan with a slight coldness. Will I be able to go out later?

"It's not allowed to be mentioned.

Lin Luo looked clear, curled up and slowly closed his eyes, this is about to become the once dark day again.

Lu Yixuan stood by the bed, looking down at him condescendingly, and after looking at it for a while, the mobile phone placed on the table rang, and Lu Yixuan walked out with the mobile phone.

After Lu Yixuan brought Lin Luo here, he rarely went to work, and although the work was sorted out by the assistant secretary, there were still many important documents that he needed to see, and he forgot about them over time.

The secretary called to remind him, and he remembered that he had to go to the company to process documents for a meeting.

Lu Yixuan held the mobile phone and glanced at Lin Luo's figure through the crack in the door, Lin Luo was hospitalized in the past when he was sick, and there was a special nurse to take care of him, but in this house, there were only part-time workers and a special cooker, not even a maid who took care of people.