Chapter 116

When this video clicked on, the maximum volume was turned on, and the ambiguous sound continued to be broadcast from the video and reached everyone's ears.

Everyone looked up in amazement, the men laughed lowly, and the women screamed and blindfolded.

The host was also stunned, came back to his senses and quickly ordered someone to turn off the video, and the assistant tried a few times and found that the video could not be turned off at all.

"The computer was hacked."

Lu Yixuan's face is getting more and more ugly, you don't need to think about who did it, just replace the original video with such a video just want him to be ugly?

"The man who is pressed underneath, why do I look a little familiar?"

A man's question came from the guests, and then many people raised their heads with curious eyes.

"How is this a bit like today's groom?"

Ye Mingchu's face suddenly turned from crimson to pale, and he bit his lower lip until he bit the skin and did not come to his senses.

Why is there a video of him sleeping with Han Ming, and why is it on such an occasion.

In the video, he was pressed by Han Ming on the bed and was penetrated again and again, and the appearance of the orgasm was clear on the big screen, without any cover.

The blood on his body flowed backwards, giving him the illusion of being frozen to death.

Of course, Lu Yixuan also heard the voice behind him, he turned his gaze to the video again, and the man who was pressed under him raised his head at this time, and his facial features could be seen clearly, this is Ye Mingchu.

Lu Yixuan's eyes had turned scarlet, and he looked at the picture on the video in disbelief, and his face was as dark as the night.

From Lu Yixuan's body, there was a trace of superior deterrence, which made Ye Mingchu tremble.

He turned around and took Lu Yixuan's hand, and explained in a panic: "Yixuan, the person in this video is not me, don't believe it, this is just a person who looks like me, someone must be deliberately fixing me, don't be fooled."

The gloomy aura slowly subsided, which did not rule out that someone deliberately did this to embarrass him.

"A fake is a fake, what are you so nervous about?" Lu Yixuan said unhurriedly, with a look of research in his eyes.

Ye Mingchu's back was already covered in a layer of cold sweat, wetting all the shirts inside him, and a cold wind blew and he couldn't control his trembling.

Lu Yixuan obviously didn't fully believe him, but fortunately, there was only gasping in the video, and because of the shooting distance, the picture was a little blurry, and he was soft and hard, which should be able to flicker over.

Ye Mingchu was thinking about how to solve this matter, when a conversation suddenly came from the video.

"Baby, who is me and Lu Yixuan to make you more satisfied?"

Ye Mingchu in the video gasped and said, "Of course it's you."

"Hmm... Brother Han, when will you help me solve that Lin Luo? I want him to disappear from my eyes now!

Ye Mingchu was completely flustered when he heard this, he stood up and rushed to the stage, shouting loudly: "Turn off the power!"

As soon as the words fell, the big screen suddenly went black.

Before he had time to breathe a sigh of relief, a tall figure had already enveloped him.

Lu Yixuan clenched his fingers that were cold to white, Leng Yi's face was cold, and his whole body exuded a cold breath.

He stood in front of Ye Mingchu, his fingers pinched his chin hard, until he pinched a red mark and did not loosen it.

"The video is fake, what about the sound?" There was a faint anger in Lu Yixuan's eyes, and the inky pupils were burning with a flame at this time.