Chapter 140

He Yuanshu saw that he didn't speak, thinking that Ji Shiqian was still hesitating, she wrinkled her brows and said: "Even if you don't think for yourself, don't you think about Lin Luo, the relationship between Lin Luo and you, your second uncle must know."

"He has the audacity to arrange a car accident this time, then it is possible to tie Lin Luo and threaten you, your second uncle can do anything."

Ji Shiqian narrowed his eyes, his handsome face was intertwined, and he couldn't see it clearly: "Don't worry, I'll talk to the old man." What kind of things the second uncle was going to do behind his back, of course he knew that He Yuanshu's words were not taken to heart, but he was just waiting for an opportunity, an opportunity to make He Yuanshu compromise.

As soon as He Yuanshu heard his words, he knew that Ji Shiqian had agreed to compete for the heir, and the corners of his mouth turned up before he had time to be happy.

Ji Shiqian stared at her, and his thin lips spat out a sentence: "I agree to compete, but you must promise me one thing."

"What's going on?" A bad premonition rose in He Yuanshu's heart.

"I want to marry Lin Luo."

Really...... He Yuanshu really didn't know whether she was lucky or unfortunate that the son she gave birth to was so persistent in doing things.

Things have come to this juncture now, even if she is no longer willing to compromise.

"I don't object to you and Lin Luo's affairs, but you must convince the old man."

"I will, as long as you don't disturb us."

Ji Shiqian's cold tone slightly pricked her.

"One more thing, the child in Lin Luo's belly is Lu Yixuan's, his child is categorically impossible to stay in the Ji family, and neither the old man nor your father will agree."

"It's hard to say, that child is a wild species, you marry a man behind your back, forget it, but if this matter is passed out, it will bring shame to the Ji family, and the old man cares most about face, do you understand?"

How could he not be clear and not understand?

He Yuanshu stood up from the chair, his eyes returned to calm, and said quietly: "I can see that Lin Luo cares about that child, but if you don't send this child away, your grandfather will definitely not agree, let alone let you be the heir." The marriage between him and Lin Luo was much more difficult than expected.

The blue eyes gradually filled with a faint sense of unbearability and distress.

He was prepared for the worst.

......

Lin Luo carried the child downstairs and came to the garden downstairs.

For some reason, he faintly felt uneasy in his heart, He Yuanshu had always disagreed with him and Ji Shiqian, would she be persuading Ji Shiqian to give up on him now?

Lin Luo lowered his head, An An did not sleep, and was squinting his eyes and sucking his fingers at this time.

The heart suddenly softened, Lin Luo touched the child's face, pursed his lips and smiled, and said lightly: "Dad only has you."

Only An An in his arms truly belongs to him and will not leave him.

At this time, there were only a few people in the huge garden, and Lin Luo saw Qin Yao's figure as she walked, and she sat on the garden stone bench with her back to him, looking down and scratching her mobile phone.

Didn't you go to dinner? How could it be here?

"Qin Yao." Lin Luo called her.

Qin Yao's back was obviously stiff, she put down her mobile phone and turned her head, watching Lin Luo walk to her.