Chapter 103

Ji Shiqian put on the gloves, which were slightly small and did not fit well, but it was okay, it was appropriate to wear the gloves for a longer time.

"Let's go.

Lin Luo wrapped his scarf and just opened the door, and the bun followed him to block him.

Lin Luo squatted down and touched its head: "I can't take you to the hospital, you can wait for me at home." The bun didn't move, and even opened his mouth to bite Lin Luo's pant legs, pouting his ass and dragging him.

Although the bun is very sticky but also very obedient, usually Lin Luo will bring it anywhere, but today he is going to the hospital and shopping in the mall, these places are forbidden for dogs to enter.

Lin Luo made a face: "Let go of the bun quickly." The usually obedient bun was unmoved after hearing Lin Luo's reprimand today, still biting his pant leg, seemingly not wanting to part with him.

Lin Luo said: "You obediently wait for me at home, I'll go out and buy you dog cookies."

Bun blinked his eyes but refused to let go, and finally Ji Shiqian hugged his round body and locked him in the cage.

The bun whined twice, stretched out his claws to pat the cage, and circled the ground, but to no avail.

Lin Luo frowned, watching Ji Shiqian squat down and pick up the toys that Buns usually play with and stuff them into the cage, and then turned around and said, "You can go now." The

two went downstairs together, and Lin Luo stood at the gate of the community waiting for Ji Shiqian to drive the car out.

In the southern winter, the air is dry, the wind is very strong, and the blowing on the face hurts like a knife, Lin Luo brought the hat of the down jacket, and covered his face with a scarf that was impermeable, but he still couldn't stop the cold of the wind and frost.

He shrugged, slipped his hands into his pockets, and slowly touched his abdomen.

Recently, his waist has become more and more sore, and most of the reason is because of this little guy in his stomach.

Ji Shiqian drove the car over and saw Lin Luo from a distance, like a big round rice dumpling, wrapping himself tightly, revealing only a pair of dark eyes.

Ji Shiqian got out of the car, opened the door and carefully protected Lin to sit in.

"Is it cold?

Lin Luo nodded, his head freezing a little.

Because of the two births, the body is now particularly weak, and the sequelae of the cold weather turn over, either low back pain or headache.

Ji Shiqian took out the blanket in the car and covered Lin Luo: "Hold on, it won't be cold when you get to the hospital." 

It took about an hour to drive to the hospital from here, Ji Shiqian turned on the air conditioning in the car, and the cold car suddenly warmed up.

"You can sleep for a while, and I'll call you when I get to the hospital." Ji Shiqian said while turning on the music and playing a lyrical song.

Lin Luo lazily leaned on the back of the chair and glanced at Ji Shiqian.

Ji Shiqian's thoughtfulness to him was just right, and he slowly integrated into his life, which is a habit that people can't help but have.

The road was shaky, Lin Luo listened to the song, and he was sleepy in an instant, six months of pregnancy is the peak period of extravagant sleep during pregnancy, he yawned, and a layer of tears appeared in front of his eyes.