Chapter 115

The corners of Ji Shiqian's mouth rose slightly, and Xiao Wu asked: "Ji Shao, go down now?"

Ji Shiqian threw the cigarette in his hand that was burned to the point that only cigarette butts remained, into the ashtray.

"What's the hurry, you have to see them take the oath with your own eyes, after all... This scumbag has been with a dog for a long time."

......

Lu Yixuan's news is being broadcast live on major TV stations today.

Qin Yao was cleaning, accidentally pressed the switch button when wiping the TV, and as soon as the TV turned on, it was Lu Yixuan's wedding scene.

Lin Luo was stunned after a glance, watching Qin Yao hurriedly turn off the TV.

Lin Luo stopped: "Wait, don't turn off the TV first." The content that appeared on the TV happened to be put on Lu Yixuan leading Ye Mingchu onto the stage.

Lin Luo looked directly at Lu Yixuan on the screen, he was still handsome and confident, and there seemed to be no change from five years ago.

Time really favored him, and he was reluctant to leave a trace on him.

The child in his stomach moved, and Lin Luo touched his stomach and said in a dumb voice: "This is not your father, don't make a fuss."

He said very quietly, Qin Yao did not hear it, she looked at the screen and was a little stunned, in her world she has not yet come into contact with men and men marrying.

"The wedding scene was spectacular, right?"

When Lin Luo heard this, he smiled bitterly, but didn't he? It's a stark contrast to his wedding five years ago.

"Mr. Lu Yixuan, are you willing to marry Mr. Ye, regardless of illness or health, or for any other reason, love and take care of him, respect him, accept him, and always be loyal to him until the end of his life?"

The solemn and powerful voice of the priest came from the television.

"Turn off the TV."

Turn off the TV just after arriving at a wonderful place? Qin Yao was surprised but didn't ask more and turned off the TV.

She turned around and found that Lin Luo's expression was stiff, and her pupils were dilated.

"Mr. Lin, what's wrong with you? Are you not feeling well?

Lin Luo replied with a hoarse voice: "No, I just thought of some unbearable past." Everything is rooted in Lu Yixuan's lies back then, his own stupidity.

Lu Yixuan was a little distracted listening to such an oath, he looked at Ye Mingchu who was standing opposite him, his inky pupils flashed, and he seemed to see another person through him.

Seeing that he did not speak, the godfather repeated again: "Are you willing?"

Lu Yixuan held his pale fingers, and he looked at the crystal lamp that emitted golden light not far away, and the light pierced his eyes like a knife.

He suddenly recalled that a few years ago, in a simple church, he had made the same oath to Lin Luo.

But a few years later, he told Lin Luo that he was a person who could lie to a priest.

"Yixuan, what's wrong with you?" Ye Mingchu's face was a little embarrassed, his eyes were very flustered, he finally drove away Lin Luo, but he couldn't make a mistake at this juncture.

Lu Yixuan suddenly supported his chest, and it hurt so badly that it was like a bone was broken.

A moment later, he looked down the stage and saw Mother Lu's worried eyes.

"I do." It took him a long time to say these three simple words.

Lu Yixuan was thinking just now, would Lin Luo see this live broadcast on TV, would he be very uncomfortable?

After the vow was announced, it was to bring a wedding ring, and the small ring was just right on Ye Mingchu's hand, Ye Mingchu was full of smiles, and he finally married this man.

After the process, the host began to arrange a video, the content of which mainly tells the story of two newcomers who met, met and fell in love, and there were many blessings.

Ye Mingchu sat next to Lu Yixuan and looked at the host's introduction with a smile.

With the host's introduction, the video also clicked, and at the moment the picture popped up, there was an exclamation from the crowd.

The original congratulatory video turned into a picture of two naked men rolling sheets.