Chapter 37

Lin Luo's pregnant body is special, Lu Yixuan does not dare to send him to other hospitals, he must find a doctor who is familiar with his body, of course, Ning Yuan will definitely not be able to, at this time he remembered the doctor who gave Lin Luo a bone marrow transplant last time.

In the operating room of the hospital...

Lin Luo lay on the operating table, panting impatiently, and every gasp was like a sharp knife piercing the abdomen and stirring inside, grinding every bone in his waist.

Fine cold sweat seeped down every strand of hair, but for a moment it was already wet, as if it had been soaked in cold water.

He was so painful that he couldn't speak, and he couldn't even open an eye slit with his remaining will, and his nose could no longer supply a breather, and he could only breathe like a fish thrown ashore, breathing with his mouth open and dying.

"Hmm... Hmm..." Lin Luo's face became more and more pale, his lips lost their original color, he tilted his head and pressed his face to the bed, letting out a whimper.

It hurts......

In addition to physical pain and heartache, inside and out, Lin Luo felt that he was about to be painfully killed.

Outside the operating room, Lu Yixuan signed a critical illness notice for the second time, his palms were cold, and the sticky cold sweat was soaked in his palms.

The words of the doctor kept coming to mind, "The patient has a miscarriage and is in danger."

After quickly signing it, Lu Yixuan handed it to the nurse and asked the doctor: "He is several months pregnant, can this be checked?"

The doctor supported the frame on the bridge of his nose and lowered his head and said: "Three months pregnant, the fetus has just formed, Mr. Lin's body is already very prone to miscarriage, and I am afraid that the child in the stomach will not be able to save this time." 

"Three months?

Lu Yixuan's face suddenly darkened, his eyebrows had wrinkled into a Sichuan character, he clenched his teeth, his masseter muscles trembled for a while, and the anger all over his body scared the doctor in front of him so much that he didn't dare to raise his head.

"Even if he can keep it, he won't let him leave this! He didn't expect Lin Luo to really mess around behind his back, and he put a green hat on him in just one month, Lin Luo, how are you!

Lu Yixuan clenched his fists hard and made two creaking sounds, in addition to being full of anger, he also felt cold all over, and he couldn't say whether it was a chill down his spine or a chill in his heart.

"Let's do the surgery.

Lin Luo watched in confusion as someone pushed open the door, and the wind outside blew in, obviously not cooling Lin Luo shivered.

The nerves that were broken down by the pain gradually regained a trace of clarity.

After the men got closer, he realized that it was the doctor who had given him a bone marrow transplant last time.

Lin Luo had a faint hope in his heart, he knew this doctor, so could he save the child in his belly?

He really didn't want to lose the baby in his belly, because it was his relatives, his hope, and his sustenance was also his life.

Lin Luo raised his wet eyes, and his dry lips opened and waited for the doctor to come in front of him before making a faint sound.

"Please save me, save my baby."