Chapter 33

Ning Yuan's questioning voice sounded so harsh in his ears.

Lin Luo covered the back of his neck, and his cold fingers could feel a trace of pain when he touched the kiss mark, which should have been sucked out by Lu Yixuan last night.

"I don't love him." He said these four words extremely firmly, whether he said them to Ning Yuan or to himself, they could not be questioned.

Ning Yuan took a deep breath and changed the topic: "Have you felt unwell in your body recently?"

Ning Yuan was actually more concerned about the relationship between Lin Luo and Lu Yixuan, but he couldn't judge the two, so he could only interrupt the topic without being wise.

Lin Luo thought of the purpose of coming today, and a warmth came from his heart, and he touched his abdomen: "I can feel the baby's fetal movement, so I want to do a color ultrasound to see if the baby in my belly is very healthy."

A pang of bitterness rose in

Ning Yuan's heart, but he didn't show it, and his face was still as gentle and elegant as usual.

Ning Yuan took Lin Luo into the color ultrasound room, pointed to the computer to explain to Lin Luo, and Lin Luo stared at the screen attentively and subconsciously placed his right hand on his abdomen and gently stroked it.

The baby in the belly is healthy, but the lack of nutrition looks much smaller, not like a four-month-old fetus.

Lin Luo decided to wait at the supermarket to buy some nutritional powder to eat.

When he walked out of the hospital, Lin Luo remembered that he still had to buy Ye Mingchu ointment to remove bruises and tears.

Ning Yuan looked at him buying medicine, his brows furrowed slightly, but he didn't say anything in the end, just asked Lin Luo to pay attention to safety.

As soon as Lin Luo guessed, he knew that Ning Yuan had misunderstood, and explained: "This is not for me. Ning

Yuan sent Lin Luo out of the hospital, in the morning it had just rained and the road was very slippery, afraid that Lin Luo would fall Ning Yuan carefully held his hand and walked, his big palm wrapped around a cold little hand, making him feel back to his childhood.

Because he just saw the baby in his belly, Lin Luo's mood was very good with a happy smile on his face, others were already good-looking, and every smile attracted the attention of passers-by.

While waiting for a taxi on the side of the road, Ning Yuan looked at Lin Luo and couldn't help but ask, "Luoluo, do you still plan to hide from Lu Yixuan like this?"

Seeing that Lin Luo hung his head and did not speak, Ning Yuan spoke again, "The child in your belly grows up day by day, sooner or later it will be discovered by Lu Yixuan, how should you explain when he finds out?"

Lin Luo didn't think about these problems, but every time he thought about it, he would break out in a cold sweat, he wanted to leave Lu Yixuan, but Lu Yixuan threatened him with his father, he didn't dare to take this risk.

"I went to see Uncle Lin in prison before."

"Is my dad okay?" Since the last court, he has not seen his father again, first, Lu Yixuan will not let him, and second, he feels that he has no face to see him.

Ning Yuan replied: "Uncle Lin is very good, Uncle Lin has been worried about you, he also asked me about your situation and asked if you divorced Lu Yixuan."

Lin Luo's eyes were a little gloomy, and his heart was sour for a while.

"Then did you tell him what happened between me and Lu Yixuan?" Lin Luo didn't want his father to worry about him in prison.

"I didn't say it, but Uncle Lin has already guessed that you are having a bad time, your mother..." Ning Yuan suddenly paused in the middle of the words, as if he had not told him about his parents' divorce.

Lin Luo smiled brightly: "I already know that my parents are divorced, and the last time I came to you to get fetal medicine, I met my mother on the way back, and she was choosing a wedding ring with a man."

The more he pretended not to care on the surface, the more distressed Ning Yuan became.

Ning Yuan took a deep breath and put his hand on Lin Luo's head, "Uncle Lin is most worried about you, I originally thought that your mother would be able to take care of you, but I didn't expect that Aunt Ning divorced him and left you behind."

Lin Luo blocked his eyes with his hand, and when he put it down again, his eyes returned to calm: "I don't blame her, and there is no reason to blame her."

After all, everyone has their own choices.

"Uncle Lin asked you not to worry about him, after all, there are people watching in the prison, and he also asked me to take care of you, so... Luoluo, you should think more about yourself, even if you don't think about your baby, quickly divorce Lu Yixuan, I will help you.

Lin Luo clenched his teeth, if he had a showdown with Lu Yixuan, wouldn't Lu Yixuan really do anything in prison?

Thinking of Lu Yixuan's intimidation, Lin Luo's back was cold, and then the baby in his stomach moved again, this time the fetal movement was not very obvious, but Lin Luo felt a trace of pain, he frowned slightly, and his face turned white with pain.

Ning Yuan saw that something was wrong with Lin Luo and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

Lin Luo shook his head, and waited until the pain in his stomach disappeared before he raised his head and said embarrassedly: "The baby in my stomach moved just now, and it hurts a little."

Ning Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, leaned over slightly and stared at Lin Luo's stomach and said softly: "There will be some discomfort in the early stage, but it will be fine in the future." After speaking, he also touched Lin Luo's stomach affectionately.

"Less fuss in your daddy's stomach, be careful when your uncle smokes you when you come out."

Lin Luo was amused at once, and pulled away the unpleasant topics just now.

After waiting for the taxi, Ning Yuan watched Lin Luo leave, and his eyes stayed at the back of the car until he disappeared, and he sighed, with a faint bitterness hanging on the corner of his mouth.

The two did not pay the slightest attention to their every move just now falling into the phone.

The maid hid in the car and forwarded the video to Ye Mingchu along with the photo.

After Ye Mingchu received the text message, he opened his eyes and looked at the contents, and a cold and vicious smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, is this Lin Luo's "old lover"? I don't know how he will react when such an intimate photo is sent to Lu Yixuan.

Ye Mingchu went to the hospital last time, and coerced and lured him to say that he was the doctor who operated on him last time, knowing that Lin Luo was pregnant and almost miscarried during that operation.

After the fetus was barely saved, Lin Luo deceived Lu Yixuan together with his cousin Ning Yuan that the child was lost.

Speaking of the name Ning Yuan, it was still heard by Ye Mingchu when he heard Lu Yixuan and Lin Luo arguing at the bathroom door that day, thinking that it might be useful in the future, so he wrote down the name, and now it is useful.

Didn't Lin Luo lie to people and say that the child had fallen? Then he will let him really drop!

Ye Mingchu took the computer, imported the video into the computer and changed the above time, after doing everything, he anonymously sent it to Lu Yixuan, and now he only waited for Lu Yixuan to find the surprise, and then waited for Lin Luo to buy moisturizing-slippery medicine and pregnancy avoidance and pregnancy condom back.

Lin Luo bought a can of nutrition in the supermarket, and when he checked out, he remembered the pregnancy avoidance condom that Ye Mingchu asked him to buy, he quickly took a box of pregnancy avoidance condom from the shelf, although it was bought for others, but he still felt uncomfortable, almost buried his whole face in the collar, waited for the payment and hurriedly ran out of the supermarket, and then went to the XX store and randomly took a small stick of moisturizing oil into his pocket.