Chapter 151

Ji Shiqian slowly lowered his head and approached Lin Luo's ear and said in a low voice: "Luo Luo, do you feel that my heart beats particularly fast?"

Lin Luo closed his eyes and leaned against his chest, and sure enough heard a thumping sound coming from his chest.

Lin Luo carefully opened his eyes, and entered Ji Shiqian's good-looking chin.

"Hmm..." Lin Luo answered him, suddenly feeling that his heart was beating with his rhythm, so violently, as if he wanted to squeeze that rib and pop out.

With a faint voice, Ji Shiqian just heard it, and he hooked the corners of his lips: "Luo Luo, I love you." The heat rushed to his face, Lin Luo blushed first, and his eyes were strange.

The civil affairs hall is very deserted today, and when you look inside, there are only staff.

Ji Shiqian said: "It seems that we are the first couple. There was inexplicable pride and pride in his tone.

The staff sent them a marriage application form, and Ji Shiqian filled it out in less than two minutes, and Lin Luo looked at the words on it and did not start writing.

"Why don't you fill it in yet, do you want me to help you?" Ji Shiqian said and moved to get the form under his hand.

"Ji Shiqian... You...... Do you really not regret it? His lips moved, and he moaned faintly.

"Whatever you thought, I brought you here, how can I regret it?"

"But I have nothing, no prominent status, no parents, not even a decent family... I am a man or a second marriage, I was once notorious and spurned, and now I have a child..." Lin Luo lowered his eyelids, hiding the sadness that flashed under his eyes.

Saying so much, it was a lack of self-confidence, Ji Shiqian sighed and looked at Lin Luo seriously.

He reached out and touched Lin Luo's head: "In the future, I have a prominent status to raise you enough, my parents are your parents, as for your second marriage, then again, I snatched you from Lu Yixuan."

Lin Luo raised his head in his heart, Ji Shiqian tilted his head and smiled at him, and the corners of his mouth turned up to reveal two tiger teeth, just like at first sight.

"Luo Luo, if I were disgusted with you, I wouldn't have chased you for so long, you know?"

......

Twenty minutes later, the two of them left the hall, Lin Luo looked down at the small red book in his hand, his dark eyes did not blink.

Married like this, Lin Luo had an illusion.

He raised his eyes to look at Ji Shiqian beside him, opened the marriage certificate again, and looked at the photo of the two intently.

From this moment on, they will officially become husband and wife, the closest people to each other.

Sensing Lin Luo's hot gaze, Ji Shiqian tilted his head to look at him: "What's wrong?"

Lin Luo shook his head and put this marriage certificate into his pocket, something very light, but it felt very heavy.

"It just feels incredible."

It wasn't the first time he had come to this place, he had been here six years ago, when he was 20 years old and stupidly thought that as long as he and Lu Yixuan got a marriage license, they could be together for the rest of their lives.

Who knows what the end will be like that.

Ji Shiqian had a big incident, and he was in a good mood, and he squeezed Lin Luo's hand affectionately: "What's incredible about this, I chased you for so long to chase you."