Chapter 64

Lu Yixuan's expression was too deep for people to understand what he was thinking, and only the assistant who was slightly familiar with him was clear, and he was angry.

The judge asked Lu Yixuan to reply, and Lu Yixuan raised his eyebrows, "I don't agree."

He looked at Lin Luo quietly, wanting to observe the subtle expression on Lin Luo's face, but Lin Luo just lowered his head, and the hand on the table was tightly clenched into a fist.

A few meters away, he could still see Lin Luo's trembling shoulders clearly.

Lu Yixuan smiled softly, the fun had just begun.

"I reject cheating and domestic violence, can the plaintiff produce evidence if they say these two points? "

There is no video of domestic violence, what can Lin Luo's injuries prove?

Lin Luo shook his head and said, "I have no evidence of domestic violence, but he did cheat and took people to his home."

As soon as these words came out, the people in the court were shocked.

Lu Yixuan replied: "The person who received the family is only my younger brother, we grew up together, he is the godson of my mother, if the judge does not believe it, he can let him personally say that I have brought the person."

Lin Luo's breathing stagnated, his face was slightly pale, he didn't expect Lu Yixuan to take Ye Mingchu to court, let alone believe that he would let Ye Mingchu admit that it was his younger brother.

What a ridiculous thing!

At this time, everyone noticed a corner, Ye Mingchu raised his head and said in a dumb voice: "Yes, I have no ambiguous relationship with the defendant..."

Lu Yixuan always had a sneer at the corner of his mouth, and after Ye Mingchu finished speaking, he said: "Let's talk about feelings, we have known each other for almost six years, married for four years, and we all know that it is me that the plaintiff pursues, How can feelings prove that we are irreparably broken because of his words?

Lin Luo said tiredly: "Yes, we have been together for many years, but in these years, I have seen you clearly as a person, and I have also seen this feeling, and the judge I filed for divorce." The

judge asked, "What about property?"

Lin Luo: "I don't want a penny." The judge looked at Lu Yixuan: "What does the defense have to say?"

Lu Yixuan still smiled indifferently, as if everything was expected from him, and he squinted at Lawyer Hao.

Lawyer Hao coughed lightly and pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, his eyes showing a sharp light.

"The relationship between the two parties has not broken down, and the reason why the plaintiff sued for divorce was because of a large number of property issues involved. Lin

Luo frowned, a lot of property problems? He has been married to Lu Yixuan for so many years, and he has never let the other party spend a penny for him, but he has ruined his family, and now he actually says that it is because of property?

Lawyer Hao explained one by one and presented the information to the judge.

The content is that Lin Luo transferred a large amount of funds during this period and transferred them to the Ning family, whose capital was 700 million.

Such a huge number surprised the people present, and the crowd looked at Lin Luo one after another, and the eyes were different.

No wonder I don't want a penny, I have already privately transferred 700 million yuan in half a day.